#1

Abby's POV

"Abby wake up honey, it's time for school!" yelled my mom from down stairs. I did as I was told, I woke up, took a shower, brushed my teeth,changed into light blue skinny jeans with a pink stank top that says music+dance=life and my wight converce.I straitened my hair and put on a neon pink bow. After I finished doing my make up which is really just mascara and little bit of blush, I went down stair and ate a bowl of cereal.

*At school*

As soon as I got to school (also known as hell) I started to look for Jessie my best friend and Emily my second best friend. When I found them I told them everything they missed over the summer here in LA. They went to New York for a cheer leaders competition. I didn't go because I was moving.

The first bell rang so me, Jessie, and Emily went running to our lockers. When we got to our class sat next to each other. Mr.Martin was in the middle of a senctece when the door opened and in came Ethan the my crush and his little group. It was him, his twin brother Grayson, Crawford Collins, and Crawford's brother Chris.

Hi,

This is my first fanfic. I'm so excited to keep on writing this book. Little heads up, you might want to get some tissues because this book is gonna kind of sad.

Bye people till next time.