22

The next day I woke up and texted Matt.
Me🎀: good morning. u up yet
Matt🏈: morning Abby
Me🎀: I don't want to go to school today
Matt🏈: let's ditch then
Me🎀: k
I got out of bed and went down stairs and saw Adam on the couch watching Jersey Shore. "Morning Abby. Aren't you suppose to be at school." "Yeah but I did t want to go." "is it because of the hole Ethan thing." "no I just don't feel like going to that hell hole." I said laughing.
I went back upstairs and saw Matt looking through his window. "what you looking at Matty." I asked startling him. "nothing I'm just bored." he confessed. "that's why you wanted to ditch school." I said sounding annoyed. "what if we go to the mall." I suggested. "sure." he said. I went back into my room and closed the doors to my balcony. I went inside my bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I put in some high waisted jean shorts, a black crop top that had my name on it in pink graffiti letter that I got when I went to Santa Cruz, my all black converse. I put on my make up and left my hair in my natural curls and put on a pink and white SnapBack with the letter A.
When I was done I went to my balcony an jumped to Matt's balcony. It was safe cause
Our balconies were like a foot apart. o nocked on the doors/windows. "How did you cross." he asked me confused. "Hi! It was easy. you know there not that far apart, right." I said looking at my balcony. "I see you're ready." he told me. I nodded and asked him "and you why do you only a have khakis on?" he laughed and but on his teal button up. after like five minutes of him doing his hair we went down stairs and to his car. "oh shit I forgot my wallet." I said. "its ok I'll buy you stuff." Matt offered. "its ok you don't need to do I'll just go get it." I said. I got out of the car and ran to my front door. I was lucky that the door wasn't locked so I just opened it and ran up stairs. I ran up stairs to my room and got my purse that had my wallet there. before I went back outside I got my keys and went back to matts car.
When we got to the mall we went to Holister, Aeropostale, Journey's, American Eagle, and some other ones. before we were about to leave Matt I got an idea. "hey Matt we should get matching hoodies." I said with excitement. he agreed and we went to choose one. We got one black one.The black one said partners in crime with a gun. after we went to the food court. we bought some chipotle and looked for a place to sit. after looking and looking we finally found one. we were about to seat down when we saw Jordan.