24

* BRING BRING*BRING BRING*
I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I got out of bed and checked my phone. It was 6 am. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I put on a white tank top and some black high waisted shorts. I put some light makeup on and winged eyeliner. I curled my hair and put on a grey beanie and my black Jordan's. I grabbed a random bag and went downstairs. I ate some cereal and brushes my teeth. I grabbed my hot pink penny board and left to school. On my way there I saw Matt. "Hey Matt what's up?" I said. "Hey are you cold?" He said when he saw me shaking. "Here." He said taking of his Mickey Mouse hoodie and handing it to me. "Thanks" I mumbled. He nodded his head and I put the hoodie on. When we got to school everyone was staring at us. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS STARING AT!" I yelled. Everybody went back to what they were doing. Matt went to his locker and I went to mine. I got my books and left to class.

*At launch*

In launch I got my food and went to the cheerleader's table. I was talking to Jenny one of the flyers about one of our new members when I saw Ethan. He got up on a table and said very loud," Abbelyn Elizabeth Rivera I'm so sorry for what I did." He started. "What exactly did you do Ethan. Was it bad enough for the hole school to hear!" I scream at him getting up. "Listen I'm sorry I didn't mean to what I did. Abby I think you know that I'm in love with your eyes. I'm in love with your smile. I'm in love with your laugh. And I'm in love with your lips. I think you know what I'm trying to say here." He says. "I'm love with you." We both say at the same time. He gets of the table and looks at my eyes,"Do you forgive me?" He ask me. I don't say anything but kiss him. I really missed his lips.