part 1

"So are you saying that people don't go through that path ?

"Of course, it's a wildlife sanctuary.He didn't have safety gear either.

Lalu mereka pun masuk tempat org hilang

"What brings you here?

"I'm inspector Do Hyean Jin from Special Investigation Team.

"I see. I'm senior policeman Lee Yoon Seung. Speak comfortably

"What was found on the site ?

"There was nothing special. Yoo Dae Heon is known to use drugs before hunting to maximize the thrill but we'll find out about that after the autopsy.

"Could it be murder ?

"Murder?

"No clear situation or evidence was found yet, so we're focusing on the possibility of slipping or suicide.

"Doesn't he look like he was betrayed?

"Excuse me? What do you mean ?

"His eyes. His facial expression.

"I'm not sure , he does seem like that since you've brought that up but how could he show such facial expression...when he was in so much pain ?.....What if some substance made his face stay like that ?..... Are you saying that this was a murder ?..betrayal? A murderer that the victim knew ?

"Is it the dreamer ?

"Assistant Inspector Park Sung Ho from Special Investigation Team.

"I'm Do Hyean Jin

"I see...

" He's like that because your rank is higher while you're younger

" Gosh, I through someone special was coming from headquarters. My goodness.

" You can slowly treat me as a special person. For now,we should investigate this case as a special one. I was ordered that this case is in my hands anyway.

"Fine...

"Mr.Park, fine out what Yoo Dae Heon has been doing and who he met during the last six months first. Detective Lee, you search nearby cameras and gather evidence from hikers.

" Okay..

"she's abusing her power.

"And about the autopsy, I'd like to have Medical Examiner Jang Kwang Join to do it. I'll ask him.

"What? Jang Kwang Join the butcher?

"Yes. please.

                            The end
                        Next episode