Chapter 1 The begginning is ending

Hi my name is Emma this is my first story and here you go.

My best friend, Katie, is the best ever. She's always there for me. I don't know what I would do without her. I know what I would do without her, die.

Today I found out that she had cancer. I was crying forever and didn't know what to do. I stayed at the hospital for 3 nights before my mom made me come home. I missed Katie for 5 hours before I was allowed to come back. Katie talked and talked until she fell asleep, my dad came to Katie's room. he told me I needed to leave for a sec while the dr talked to Katie. I was about to walk in to see what they were saying but then Katie said something.

Katie said it was fine to come back in. we came in and asked about what the dr said. she said it was nothing important.

I wanted to say that I knew it wasn't true and something was up. I couldn't because my dad was here and we needed alone time to talk about it.

Katie said nothing while my dad was there and then he left, we watched tv and fell asleep.

I woke up to find the nurse checking on Katie and see where the cancer was. she said it was in her lungs and will be fine. I was about to say something but she left, I knew that she wasn't going to be fine because this is how I loosed my grandfather. Katie woke up and.......