Chapter 3 Is she gone?

I woke up the next morning really sore. Katie was still sleeping so I got up and went to get breakfast and bring her some. when I got back Katie wasn't breathing. I screamed and a nurse came running in. I let out a few tears. then started balling my eyes out. I didn't know what to do.

Katie woke up and started to panic. the nurse got a dr to help. she fell asleep and the dr finally got her to breath normal.

Katie was finally waking up, when the nurse came in to check on her. She ran some tests and came in to say she is okay.

Katie was going back to sleep and then the nurse left. I went home and made something to snack on. My dad wasn't home because he had work. My mom wasn't home either and I never know why. Katie was calling, I answered and no answer, Katie didn't speak. I said hello and are you okay. I was kinda panicking.

I rushed to the hospital, knowing something might be wrong. Katie was calling again, I answered and said hello are you okay. no answer and now I know something is wrong.

I rushed into the huge doors only to see the nurse in panic mood. that's when I went to panic mood aslo. I ran up the stairs not caring that there was an elevator. when I got to her room, I couldn't bring myself to open the door. as a nurse rushed in I also rushed in and there she was on the bed, as what my head was doing to me. in reality she was in the bed panicking and had a mask giving her oxygen. the nurse, Megan, was rushing in a hurry to Katie. Megan had a clip broad and writing was on it. I read it and the words repeated in my head until a tear fell from my cheek.

As the words continued to rush in my head and they slowly disappeared, as a tear fell from my cheek. I started to cry and my tears fell freely.

The cancer is spreading in Katie Grande.

They were the words. they were the words killing me inside and out. I wonder if I'm the one with cancer. I was worried the I would lose my best friend/ sister to cancer and never see her again. I repeated the deadly words in my head as I was getting pushed out if the hospital room. the last thing I saw was Katie's eyes widen as I got pushed out. I thought I fainted only to realize I was in my bed at home.