ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐺𝑖𝑟𝑙

𝙰 𝙹𝙹 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌

𝙰 𝙹𝙹 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌

ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕣

Amberlin, a normal girl from the lower rank of society coming from the basic broken family, living on her own. She moved to the outer banks when she was 14 with her mother and sister a year later her father followed without there knowledge. After finding out, her mother moved out and went to live with her boyfriend and her sister went back home to there grandmother leaving Amberlin the house which the father payed for after weeks of debate.

When Lin moved at 14 she went to the same school as John b, Pope, JJ and Kiara. John b and Kiara were the first to interact with her asking if she wanted to hangout with them and the rest of the gang after school which she expected not really having a reason to go home and her journey just kind of went from there. When Lin turned 15 she got a job at Kiaras family restaurant were she still works time to time.

 When Lin turned 15 she got a job at Kiaras family restaurant were she still works time to time

𝕀𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Name: Amberlin Walker
Age: 16
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Favorite foods: burritos and anything potatoe
Favorite sweets: Tiramisu and chocolate

Facts: she's basically sick 24/7 she always wants hurl eating makes it worse. Chicken and seafood are the only meats that she can keep in her System for the reason she's basically a pescatarian unless she's craving beef and such. She is mentally and emotionally unstable (she ignores it though says she's fine and she doesn't need help) she loves the cold hates the heat. Emotionally attached to every animal she see's.

ℙ𝕙𝕪𝕤𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕝 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖

Height: 5'2
Weight: 156lb
Cup size: 34 D
Skin tone: ivory
Eyes: honey
Hair:black routes with the top half a dark red and the bottom half is platinum silver the hair comes to the middle of her shoulder blades

Has three lob piercing and two cartilage piercing on both ears along with a septum piercing. She has a moon phase tattoos on her right collarbone and a rose on the inside of her left middle finger that goes from the base to the 3rd knuckle.

I doubt any of this was necessary or wanted but it's the best I could do for what I was thinking and I tried not to make it sound to cringe but It probably is so sorry. And I don't mean to make anyone upset with her description i just made it mostly how I actually look and added a lighter weight because I don't like my weight. I also changed other things but it doesn't matter I hope it's fine with y'all but the is how I wanted my character to look.

Word count: 449