𝘀𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗾𝘂𝗮𝗱: 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗮𝗱

˚⊱⋆∴⋆⊰˚

akaashi keiji

he will shower you with love and affection. he would send you 20 paragraph messages, explaining how perfect, beautiful, and flawless you are.

sugawara koushi

he shows up and your house with hoodies and chocolates. if not, then he'll come pick you up, blasting 90s music down the highway and vibe with you until you feel better.

kageyama tobio

he's not the best at comforting but he does know what to do. he'll be the shoulder for you to cry on, cuddle you until you fall asleep, and never let you go.

kenma kozume

same with kageyama, but he'll be there for you. he'll have extra packs of your favorite snack where ever and will play games with you. sometimes you guys like to bully little kids for fun just so he can see you laugh.

semi eita

he'll show up to your house, late at night with snacks and movies. you'll have a cuddle session with him and he'll be your therapist whenever your feeling down. he loves to hear you talk, so just tell him everything! he'll be understanding and caring about it.

shirabu kenjirou

he'll take you out to the nearest park and have fun there. he will comfort you in the best way possible, and will do anything to see you smile again.

oikawa tooru

he has late night calls and voicemails every time you're sad. sometimes you guys cry together, in each other arms and explaining your insecurities, beauty, etc. he will spoon you but when he's sad, you'll spoon him. overall, he's always there for you.

miya atsumu

climbs through your window without even telling you he's coming to your house. already has a playlist ready for you as well as your favorite snacks. sometimes he shows you videos of Osamu doing volleyball fails or cooking fails to cheer you up. yes, very long cuddle sessions!

tell me if i missed anyone!

˚⊱⋆∴⋆⊰˚