Romantic Breaker Arc 1 Chapter 11: Who Are You?

Three years ago...

"Len, please wake up! Get up, Len! They are coming," Miku desperately begged the injured and semi-unconscious boy. She appeared to be shedding tears whilst being nearly drenched and covered in filth and mud. She hurriedly placed his left arm around her neck and lifted him rushing further into the dark, deeper and lusher section of the woods. She hid him in the safety of thick shrubs and wild bushes. When she saw his right arm bleeding, she ripped the dry insides of her Fluffy Loose Pastel module's shirt and used it as bandage to constrict the flow that continuously dripped.

"I SAW THEM RUN THIS WAY! GET THEM!" she frightfully gasped as she heard the couple of armed and ruthless men and woman savagely use their weapons by piercing the plants and shrubs a short distance away from where they are hidden.

Those people are kidnappers. They initially planned to kidnap her in return for a large sum of ransom money in thinking that her well-known parents are wealthy enough to make the bargain. They also found themselves quite lucky that she came along with the son of the owners of the biggest arable land in the province.

The vicious brutes grabbed them when they are on their way home from school and forced them inside their get-away car. As it drives off, Len managed to struggle free and pulled Miku and himself out of the speeding car as he smashed a window and kicked the door open. They jumped out of the speeding vehicle only to find themselves rapidly plummeting down to what seems to be a deep ravine that the vehicle happens to be passing by at that very moment. They fell into the deep and dark woody terrain.

It was raining heavily that day, the rains pour as if a storm would soon come. Out of sheer luck, the youngsters manage to escape the ordeal with their lives. But, it is only a matter of time if they can still tell if they could even escape danger.

"M...iku..." she heard him utter in pain.

"Shh... Len, please be quiet or they'll hear us," she quietly whispered in his ear. In spite of the excruciating pain, Len obligingly urged himself to become completely conscious. He also found himself unable to properly stand or walk as he noticed that he also injured one of his legs with a severe sprain.

The heavy rainfall covered the noise that their footsteps created as they hurriedly moved deeper and deeper into the woods until they came to a wide lusher area in attempts to stay safe. They hid and lowered themselves in between a larger cluster of thicker shrubs and wild plants as they hear the fearsome racket created by the horrendous villains who are unwaveringly hunting them.

The blond slowly glances at his female companion and surprisingly saw a very determined look despite all the elements in the surroundings that bred fear.

"I'm not sure how...," she whispered in a very courageous and serious tone,

"but I'll protect you, Len."

His eyes shot wide open as he realizes what she is about to do. As she was about to rise from the hiding spot, he quickly grabbed her back down with a restricting hug pressing all his weight against her. He felt weak as his entire system is screaming in pain obviously unable to make him walk any further as the girl initially noticed.

His tears started falling endlessly as he begged her,

"Don't do it or they'll kill you"

but the determined, courageous girl dexterously slipped out of his grasp.

Using the tree branches like gymnast bars, balance beams and ring grips like contraptions on a circus performance stage, the fearless girl lifts herself flexibly.

With great balance and dexterity, she is going up higher and higher in altitude with the use of all the trampolinist skills and trapezist trainings that she learned over the years from her parents. Previously, she grabbed a handy rock which she concealed in her pocket. She took it out of there. She grabbed and secured vines from the tree that she was on then she wrapped one on herself and tied it tightly on her waist.