Kevin and Snom 2

Kevin ran and ran, stumbling away from the store. Tears began to stream down his face again. Kevin felt sick and dizzy. He sat down on a patch of grass near the end of the road. Every few minutes he would hear the roar of a car, zooming past him. 

A few minutes had passed, a car pulled to the side of the road, a man got out and ready to speak to Kevin. As the man got out of the car, Kevin examined him. He was tall, way taller than Kevin. He towered over him like a giant. His face looked freshly shaven, and his hair was slicked back. He wore a suit and his shirt looked like it had been brand new. His appearance hadn't matched his big monster truck-like car. His car was muddy, unclean, and from what Kevin could see from the inside, it was absolutely trashed. The man walked up to Kevin, a stern look on his face. 

"I don't have much time here Kevin," the man said quickly.

"how do you know my-" 

"Kevin. You're in danger..." The man spoke, looking around him. He walked even closer to Kevin, grabbing his collar. "People are after you. They know what you've done"

Kevin gulped.  Backing away from the man. Kevin had done some regrettable things, just a few weeks ago. That couldn't possibly be what this man was talking about. Could it? Kevin began to wonder. His thoughts soon interrupted by the man speaking again.

"get in"