Kevin x Snom 3

Kevin wasn't too concerned. The man looked trustworthy, Kevin had nothing to fear. However, he could soon add this to the long list of regretful decisions he's made...

Kevin got into the car, having to push over piles of garbage just to make room. The car seemingly was empty. The man walked over to the other side and opened the door, hopping in as well. The car was already started, soon enough they were cruising down the highway.

"Where are we going," Kevin asked, genuinely curious. 

"Shut up," the man spat in a tone Kevin hadn't heard previously.

Kevin began to grow anxious. "Hey, a-actually I think I-I need to go hom-"

The man stepped on the gas. 

Kevin began to sweat profusely. They sat in complete silence for what felt like hours. They soon pulled over to the side of the road. Kevin looked around. There was nothing in sight, not even a single patch of grass. The road was far behind them, and there wasn't a house nor a person insight. They were in the middle of nowhere.

"put these on,"  The man said in an irritated tone. 

He handed Kevin handcuffs and a blindfold.  Kevin hurriedly put them on. First, he latched the handcuffs around his shaky hands, then slipped the blindfold over his head. He didn't dare speak any words.

"get out"

Kevin stepped out of the car, which admittedly was very difficult with his hands tied together and a blindfold on.

He could hear the crunching of the grass as the man slowly approached him. He grabbed Kevin and shoved him to his knees. Kevin yelled out in pain, rocks stabbing holes into his knees. The man spat at him again, telling him he would regret making any other noise. Kevin quickly quieted down. The man ripped the blindfold off Kevin, revealing a gun pointed in the middle of his forehead. Kevin let a tear slip down his face. He began to think of where he went wrong. Why he got in the car...

That pole

That one day 2 years ago when he got stuck behind that pole. That's where he went wrong. Everyone saw him get stuck, but no one saw what happened after. He had to make deals to those who had helped him after. Those deals were his 2nd mistake. His second mistake that lead him to this very moment. He tuned back into reality, remembering the cold gun pressed to his forehead. He looked towards the man, preoccupied on the phone. Kevin began to plan his way out of this situation.

His mind wondered. If he ran while the man wasn't paying attention, maybe he could...

Kevin began to lose hope, but his thoughts were soon interrupted. By a stabbing pain in his chest and a banging noise in his ears. Kevin fell to the floor, blood pouring from his chest.