Prologue

Story contains major spoilers, if you haven't watched or read the series. Know you have been warned.

Also this is my first story so I hope you enjoy!

   Under the blanket of darkness a single leaf progressed into the depths of light, onto the surface. It was as if a withered flower found its meaning to go forth and bloom once more. Through the depths of dawn the single leaf made its way through the shallow but peaceful trees. Until it swept its way to the village hidden in the leaves, Konohagakure.

The single leaf carried its way through the small village, a village filled with children that carry the will of fire as their ancestors before them. Then with one last gush of wind the leaf landed in the ripples of water, where a girl stared aimlessly at the glistening water that showed the reflection of the moon. Her long pink hair swayed in the wind grazing the tree branches that kept her above ground.

Though hours passed the pink haired girl never took her eyes off the reflection of the moon, until she was caught off guard by the cracking of the branch she sat on for hours. She groaned when falling to the floor oddly irritated by the fact that she fell from the branch. Next thing you know she starts yelling at the wooden bark tree upset by the fact that the branch couldn't carry her weight. With a final huff she simply stated "That she wasn't that heavy", then stopped in her tracks when she saw the most displeasing face you could ever ask for, Sasuke.

The ravette boy and pink headed girl stood there for what seemed like an eternity but in reality a few seconds had passed, staring ever so daring in each other's eyes. "Damn, if I close my eyes it's over," the pink headed girl said with tearful eyes. But to her suspense, the ravette boy closed his eyes before opening just as quickly as they closed, to see the most odd face on the pink haired girl's face. "Hah, I win," she said, sticking her tongue out at the boy, and just at that moment another pink haired girl appeared. "Azalea!, she yelled out of breath"

"Azalea, I finally found you, what are you doing out here?" But before the girl could answer her twin sister shouted "Sasuke!" Azalea palmed herself in the face before looking at the soulful Sasuke and said "good luck," before disappearing into the endless night.

This is a short prologue, maybe a little confusing, but please just note this is just the main character encountering other side characters.

Please don't mind my sloppiness of writing either.