Chapter 1

The ocean is such a beautiful place; it makes you wish you could breathe under its mighty blue water. But what makes one really wonder is what lurks underneath it. Sailor stories and legends speak of beings that could sink a thousand ships. Even the wise men said that history became legend. Legend became myth.

But there was one Legend that has never been told, the legend of the seven sea necklace. A tale of love, pain and anger, conflicted by Goddess of the sea.

The story began on a night of a full moon. All the Gods and Goddesses came toghter to celebrate the birthday of the Goddess of the sea Amphitrite. She received many magnificent gifts from all sizes to shapes. Amphitrite was capable of many thing, she had immortality, strength and had the ability to speak to all the sea creatures. With this in mind, Poseidon decided to create a special gift. The gift she received was wrapped in a beautiful small silver case, that could fit in the palm of her hand. Amphitrite look up to face Poseidon with a confused look in her eyes, wondering what this gift could be? Poseidon only gave his wife a proud smile and told her:"Happy birthday my pearl". She opened the silver case and in side was a silver pendant. In the middle of the pendant was a light Aquamarine stone, surrounding by patterns of flower and leaves. But what made it even more amazing was that the stone it self almost seamed alive. She looked up at her husband again with still a confused look. "Another neckless?" She asked . "No pearl, not just any neckless but one that allows you to control the waves of the ocean". Her face lit up like a new born star in the heavens.

Amphitrite was over joyed with disbelieve, a gift that could allowed her to control the ocean. She was capable of many things but only her husband and children had the ability to control water. When Amphitrite opened the pendant a beautiful lullaby started to play. The lullaby of the Secret Garden. When she closed her eyes and listened, she felt like stepping into a world filled with the most beautiful flower. She could even smell the light fragrance all around, it was so beautiful and peaceful that she could fall asleep.

Amphitrite took the neckless carefully out of it silver case and looked at Poseidon with her cheerful smile. "Will you help me?" He did as she asked. Placed it gently around her neck, she turn around and gave him a kiss on his lips: "Thank you, my love". He gave her a soft smile and took a glass in his hand and raised it to all the God and Goddess:" Tonight we celebrate my wife's day of birth with pride and joy! TO AMPHITRITE!".

After the banquet Poseidon gave his wife instructions on how the necklace worked. She had to place the neckless under the light of a full moon, so that the stone could be purified of any and all darkness.

Amphitrite did as her husband instructed and created a special room just for the necklace. The room design was created to receive the light of every full moon.

Every full moon was the only time the Goddess would remove the neckless from her neck. Amphitrite would only leave her neckless under the watch of her most trusted servant. Night time past and the Goddess returned to the room of moonlight, but came to find both servant and neckless gone. Anger flowed over her heart but was quickly replaced with pain and sadness. Pearl tears appeared in her eyes and fell like shattering glass to the ground. Poseidon used his power of the sea to search for the necklace and servant but they where no were to be found.

The tale of the necklaces is stil not doen for its tale hase just began...For a girl has found the missing sound of a necklaces that has not bean around is now found.