Author's note

Y'all I have decided that I can't write or update for shit like it's just not it and I figured out why I'm not, it's because I'm not writing the Chenry or Jaele stories I wanna write about it the way I'm writing about them is not my scene and I'm just writing the stories I know what people wanna read not what I want to write, I'm not going to discontinue my books because I know there are some people who do like them and I personally hate it myself when a motherfucker don't be finishing books I'm reading but I also hate when they take a long ass time to update and the reason I'm not updating is because the stories I'm writing about give me writers block (also because I'm lazy but that's besides the point) and I know I got a lot of books I'm trying to write right now but I have to write for me I don't really care who reads it also long as it's the chenry or jaele book I want to write about I do hope they enjoy but at the end of the day it's all about how I'm feeling and what I want to write so until then I'll see y'all later (and again I'm not discontinuing any of my books that I have now they just won't be updated as fast as the ones I put out now anyways have a blessed day)
And I'll have to put it on another platform I might put all my stories on another platform I don't know really (and by platform I mean account there's to much going on with this one)