Dective Work

(Y/N): Okay, let's see if I got this right...

Bat Computer: Processing facial recognition... Match detected.

   (Y/N) then looks at the screen at the picture he got of the mysterious archer and the match found and reads the name

(Y/N): Thea Queen

(Y/N): Thea Queen. The way she's dressed when she fired the arrows... Similar to the League's regular wear, but they don't target their own and she seems to be a starting archer and then there's the fact she breathed out an Votura plant substance. That's known to grow in South America and is capable of making a substance that can make people extremely susceptible to suggestion, while they retain no memory of their actions. Bat Computer play back the footage.

   The Bat Computer complies and the footage come back up. (Y/N) then notices somethings. For one it was Thea's eyes.

(Y/N): Bat Computer freeze footage and zoom in on her face.

   The screen then freezes and zooms in and he can see it more clearly.

(Y/N): Her pupils are dilated. So, she was under the effects of the substance, but by who? Wait, the one murdered- Sara I believe. Bat Computer get me background checks on Sara and Laurel Lance. *Reads full pulled up files.* Let's see... daughters to Captain Quentin Lance... Laurel works in the Starling City District Attorney's Office and has a small history of drug usage, but has gotten help for it... Use to date Oliver Queen? Again, with the name use of Oliver and a relation to the Queen family. I'll start a file on him later. Now, let's see for Sara... Few arrests late teen's and early 20's for petty stuff... Disappeared for 5 years with Oliver Queen after boarding and riding the Queen's Gambit somewhere out in sea... Later, around the the time the Arrow showed up, so did the vigilante the Black Canary. I think this proves that Oliver Queen is the Arrow.

   (Y/N) does even more digging such as look into old cases the Arrow did, favors Oliver may have asked to others, and people he can usually be seen with.

(Y/N): Okay, so it appears that "Team Arrow" consists of Oliver Queen, John Diggle, Felicity Smoak, Roy Harper, Laurel Lance to some degree, and Sara Lance. Captain Lance may be a possible team member, but I doubt it, maybe more of a helper to some extent. I believe I found their base of operations too. *Pulls up a phone on the Bat Computer.*

It appears Oliver opened up the Night Club Verdant around the time he returned and wouldn't you know, the logo is an upside down green arrow head

It appears Oliver opened up the Night Club Verdant around the time he returned and wouldn't you know, the logo is an upside down green arrow head. Quite the clever deception Mr. Queen. But, it appears Thea doesn't live in Starling anymore, which begs the questions. Who's training her, why was she forced to kill Sara, and where did she go? I'll have my drones put all footage for the last 24 hours in a drive and see what they come up with. For now, I think I should let the Arrow know I found something.

(Y/N) puts his helmet back on and drives off in his Batmobile. As he's driving however he sees some shifty looking people unloading wooden crates with guns in there hands.

(Y/N): *Sighs.* Of course there's an arm's deal going on. Let's get this over with.

   He then parks his Batmobile in at the top of a nearby car garage.

(This is basically what happens next, but maybe imagine different people and change it to I'm Arkham Knight.)

((To be continued...))
--------------------------------------------------------------

  I know it was a short chapter, but I hope you liked it.