𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐬

Aylas outfit ⬇️

Scarlets outfit ⬇️ ( blonde hair tho )

"Right kiddos, now that your both gonna freeze your arses off, let's go!" Luca announced as he grabbed onto Ayla and I's hands then started to march away from the great hall

James, Luca, Ayla and I walked through a crazy amount of kids who just so happen to have the same idea as us.
To go to Hogsmeade.

"Do you have any more of that pain killer stuff, Ayla?" James grabbed onto her free hand as we walked.

"Yeah, but it up in my dorm."

James whipped out is wand from his pocket, "Accio Aylas Pain killers!" We all stopped walking for a second, hoping these pills will come flying towards us.

We waited, and waited, but Luca started to get antsy,
"It's not coming, let's go." He tried to turn, But Ayla and I's grip hardened.

"Give it a mome- OUCH! What the fuc- oh." The container of pain killer came flying out of the large stone door way right onto James' face, hitting his nose.

James shook his head, "Uh, well, let's go!"

We walked down the cold pebble path down to hogsmeade.
Luca was right, Ayla and i were freezing our arses off, but that was fixed quickly with a heating spell.

"Right! Let's go to the pub!" James started to walked towards the new bar, Tweedies Twats, but i quickly grabbed onto his hand jolting him back.

"Nuh huh, we're all going to see the new stores. We haven't been here in yonks! Over the break they added like 7 new stores!" I argued whilst i slowly dragged him towards the new boutique.

"Yeah, and one of those new stores are Tweedies Twats!" I pulled me gently towards the way he wanted to go.

"No... we can end up there last!" I tugged on his arm.

"Orrrr, you guys come with us to the new stores, we go and see the new nibus whatever with you boy as well, then we go to the bar and get waisted!" Ayla dealed with us.