Chapter 3 ~ New friends, new crushes😳

Trump's POV

As I walked out of class, I saw that Midoriya boy run up to me, "Trump-sama, wait!" He yelled. "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to know you're from America! What was it like there?" "Oh! U-uhm it's nice, I'm actually president of America's biggest and coolest organization... The White House!" Midoriya's mouth turned into a small o shape, his eyes were sparkling. "Woah that's so cool!" He said. "Uhm... what do they do?" "They run America!" 
Midoriya was practically shaking with excitement, then I see two other students walk to him. "Hey Deku! Who are you talking to?" A brown haired girl asked. "He's talking to the transfer student." A blue haired glasses guy answered. "Deku?" I turned to Midoriya. "Oh! That's my nickname my friends call me, ehehehe~" We both giggled a bit. "Hey, your name is Donald Trump. Right?" The brown haired girl asked. "Oh uh, yeah?" "Nice to meet you! I'm Ochako Uraraka! And the guy next to me is Iida!" She said holding out her hand. Eagerly wanting me to shake it, so I do. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Iida says. Deku waves, signaling everybody that he wants their attention. "H-hey! We should go to lunch!" Deku said. Uraraka's stomach agreed, we all laughed because it was so funny! Lol!

After we got our lunch, Deku signaled me to sit with him and his friends, but before I could do so, I bumped into bakugo! I was super embarrassed!
"Omg! I'm sorry I didn't see you!" I apologize.
"It's ok cutie," he winks. "Wanna sit with me and the bakusquad?"