A dream

Meri yeh story wahan se start ho rahi hai jab shreya ne apana graduation complete kiya tha aur who abhi cid officer nahi bani thi.

Here we go

In ahemdabad

There was a dark room and guy well built bodies with stunning height and he was looking so handsome in his black t-shirt and black jeans. He was enter in the room. As soon as he was enter in the room the light was switch on and the dark room turn into beautiful pink colour room ….with wooden flooring….and cream colour curtain lying on the window and door….there was a cream colour bed in the middle of the room …and the most beautiful girl was lying on the bed and sleeping peacefully…..she was looking gorgeous in her pink colour t-shirt and blue colour lower…she was having black silky shoulder length hair. She was just looking like an angle …..he was moved towards to her and looked at her for a moment and admiring her beautiful face …he moved his hand and touch her lips. As soon as he touch her lips she was open her eyes and looked at him but due to sleepiness she could not able to see his face … and as soon as she open her eyes he bent over her and he was about to kiss her…..on her lips. Then - a thunderstorm and she was open her eyes and got up with a jerk…she looked around there was nobody around her….and then she realized that it was a dream…she smiled and lightly slapped her head…she again think about her dream and smile crept on her lips and she was blush… are yaar yeh toh ek dream tha par woh tha kaun mai uska chehara nahi dekh payi par uski hight lagbagh 6 feet ki hogi aur uski muscular body ko dekhkar lag raha tha ki woh jo koi bhi tha bahut handsome hoga kash mai uska chehra dekh pati…..kash woh jald hi kahin se mere samane aa jaya jishane mujhe sapane me kiss karne ki kosish ki….. just then she heard the sound of rain…. And she was immediately got down and moved towards to window and opened the windows….as soon as she opened the window she felt a cool wind over her face….. and she became happy …wow it was raining in outside….and she went towards to balcony and opened the door and went outside…..she was enjoying rain. She was started singing and dancing and remembering that person whose came in her dream and about to kiss her.

(Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Aa Ke Mujhe Chhed Jaaye) – 2
Usse Kaho Kabhi Saamne To Aaye
Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Aa Ke Mujhe Chhed Jaaye
Usse Kaho Kabhi Saamne To Aaye
Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye
(Kaisa Hai Kaun Hai Woh Jaane Kahan Hai) – 2
Jiske Liye Mere Hothon Pe Haan Hai
Apna Hai Ya Begaana Hai Woh
Sach Hai Ya Koi Afsaana Hai Woh
Dekhe Ghur Ghur Ke Yoonhi Door Door Se
Usse Kaho Meri Neend Na Churaye
Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Aa Ke Mujhe Chhed Jaaye
Usse Kaho Kabhi Saamne To Aaye
Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye

(Jadoosa Jaise Koi Chalne Laga Hai)1
Main Kya Karoon Dil Machalne Laga Hai
Tera Deewana Hoon Kehta Hai Woh
Chup Chup Ke Phir Kyun Rehta Hai Woh
Kar Baitha Bhool Woh Le Aaya Phool Woh
Usse Kaho Jaaye Chand Leke Aaye
(Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye Aa Ke Mujhe Chhed Jaaye) – 2
Usse Kaho Kabhi Saamne To Aaye

She was enjoying so much and she is full wet. Then she heard her mother voice.

Mother : shreyaaaa…..andar aa jao nahi toh bimar pad jaogi.

Shreya : areee maa kuch nahi hoga…..aap chinta mat karo.

Sm: aree kaise chinta nahi karoon abhi bade maje me bheeg rahi ho…aur baad me poori raat cheekte hua aur khaste hua nikal jayegi. Tujhe toh abhi maza aa raha hai lekin hume baad me saza milegi.

Tu zindagi hai meriजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें