the confession

"Hello Ashr," Hubert said sinisterly."AAAAAAAAAH! HI HUBERT! I'M ASHE!" the boy responded, a few freckels poopping off of his face."I know. I've come to ask why you sided with Edelgourd." Mr Vampire replied. "Ah well actually I came because of you. I want to learn mopre about you! You remind me of one of Loog's companions," Ashe said. He then continued, watching as Hubert's face dodn';t chanfe. "Not in a creepy way or anytnging! I just think you're neat," He said, his smile so bright it pierced the eternal darkness resonating around Hubert."Your Mahesty forgive me for what I'm about to do," Hubert thought. He then picked up Ashe by the armpits, to which the boy responded with a concerned squeak. "Wh-Wh-wh-What are you doing Mr Von Vestra?" Ashe asked quietly."I want to be Mr Von Ubert. Marry me, tiny man." Ashe wasn't sure if he was kidding or telling the truth. So, he started chuckling, assuming it was a joke. However, Hubert's afce stayed the same. "Oh are you serious no way I wanna marry you too!!!!! :)" He said audibly. "How did you sayu that with your mouth. You are shrouded in mystery. I want to learn about you.""Haha kinda funny that your name will be Hubert Ubert isn't it," Ashe said.They then embarced. Hubert threw Ashe into the air and caught him vbridal stile. Then they went to find Edehlgouird to tell her about the engagement.