th emirage

"I do." Hubby said. He never smiled. It had been 1 day since they're enjagement and he still didn't smile. That's whgat made him so dreamy to Ashe. "And do you, Ashe, take Hubert to be your lawfully wedded husbian.d?" Asked Byleth. They were the closest thing to someone who could presidd over a marriage that the fiances coukld find. To be fair the goddess used to live in their mind and not pay rent."I do!" Ashe replied excitedly. Then Hubert got on his knees so they coulod be on the same klever."I know pronounce you man and Husband. You may kiss the man." Bylegh said.They kissed. Ashe noted it was like kissing a statue. Then, Hubert bit his lip, sucking some blood out of it. --When the kiss ended, Ashe smiled at Hubert, showing that he was okay being a vampire's victim. Edlegourd walked up to them ."Hey what the heck Hubert yuou can't just drain your new husband's blood" "It's oaky Ed I'm okay with it :)" Ashe said giddily.Hubert then smiled ever so slightly. Ashe saw this and fainted. In part due to blood loss. But mostly bc he was so sEXY.--Ashe woke up with Hubert watching over him. He smiled at his new Vampirw husband. "Ah, I see you're awake now." Said Mr. Von Ubert."Hehehe I love you Hube" said Ashe.Then they kissed passionately. Hubert didn't suck any blood this time,. Probably because Ashe was now a vampire too and jhad none.