Heart Breaker

Hello, Wellcome to my first fanfic.

sorry If i make grammar mistakes

It was a cold day in Japan as the always lovable greenette Izuku Midoriya was in the mall alone. He was with a group of friends from UA but he ended up getting ditched because they all wanted to look for somthing different. ' I'll just go look at allmight figures'  he said to himself.

Once he got to the store he noticed an allmight figure that he didn't have. It was in the corner of the store ,as he walk over to it he felt somones had on top of his.  he pulled his back and apologizied "s-orry  you can have  it" he said  in a shy tone

"It's like really no big deal there are two of them so we can both have one silly." The unknow person stated. Deku looked to see who he was talking to and he relized it was the girl from shiketsu high the rival school of UA.

Once he realized who she was he responded by saying "Oh hi C-amie"

"oh so you know me? who are you again?"

" you don't remember you attacked me during the hero licencing exam" he responed confused

"Oh you must have met my imposter because I never got to take the exam myself"

They both go to check out the rare allmight collectible and walked outside the store together. We should totaly take a picture of the key chain we both got and post it on Herogram.

"Well I should go get back with my friends at the mall" Izuku said with a normal expression

"What friends you were litterally in the store  alone." said with a confused look on her face 

" Well they all d-itched me to go l-look at somthing else" he said in a semi-sad tone. "They said to go back to meet in the food court." 

"i'll come with since I have litterally nothing better to do"  As they walk together to the food court they don't see any of Izuku friends they decided to order somthing to eat. "What do you want to eat Midoriya" 

"Pizza would be fine" They both enjoy their pizza together. "What i-is your Herogram" I asked her. She gave me her username and we ended up following each other. "Well I totes had a great time with you we should do it again some time" she said before she left.

After she left a thought crossed Izukus mind. 'wait a minute I basically just had a date with a girl' As his friends finally arived at the food court the save him a somthing close to a menal breakdown.

"umm Deku whats wrong " Uraraka said in a worried tone.

"nothing, are you guys ready to go back to the dorm." They all nodded their heads and Walked back to UA with their Items while deku thought about his time with camie While walking with his freinds.

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter BTW herogram is basically instagram but for heros

Word count: 517