Chapter 6

We arrived at the Manchester Christmas German Markets the next evening, the fairy lights were lit up and hot chocolate was in hands. 

"Good choice Tilly!" Jai smiled wrapping an arm around her squeezing her tightly.

"I have my moments." Tilly smirked.

Me and Ariana were taking pictures of us with the german hotdogs and pretzels, stopping and picking little souveniers we liked. Jai squezzed between the both of us linking our arms. 

"My two favourite girls." Jai smiled kissing us both on the cheek.

"Oi." Tilly moaned kicking his shin. 

"Sorry, my three favourite girls." He smiled unlinking me and linking Tilly. Luke pulled an upset face and turned away.

"Oh Luke, you're my favourite." I whispered in his ear linking his arm.

"How about ice-skating?" Jai asked, noticing the rink outside.

"Not again." Luke said rolling his eyes.

"Hey I'm good at ice-skating!." Jai moaned.

"Just wants to show off to Ariana."

"Shut up." Jai replied causing Ariana to giggle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's just a sprain, cast should be off in a few days. Just try go out walking to train it." The first aid man said patting Jai's back. Luke lets out a laugh.

"Shut-up!" Jai moans.

"You shouldn't have attempted to lift Ariana inn the air." Luke chuckles.

"And you Ariana, the neck brace Will last 3 weeks max, bed rest for you." The first aid man said. Tilly lets out a laugh. I hit her biting my lip also.

"Thanks." Luke nods to the doctor. We start making our way to the car yet all  3 of us, burst out laughing.

"Guys, it isn't funny." Ariana replies.

"Yeah it is! I have it on video!" Luke laughs.

"When they fall in the middle of the rink!"

"Yeah!" Luke laughs high fiving me.

"Seriously guys, you're being a pain in the neck." Tilly smirked. We all laughed.

"We're just pulling a leg!" Luke laughed.

"Fuck off." Jai muttered slamming the door behind them.

We arrived back at the hotel, Jai was back to himself yet Ariana was feeling down.

"Are you sure you dont wanna stay down for a bit?" I asked her rubbing her back.

"Im just gonna go bed," She smiled.

"Oh okay, see you tomorrow yeah?"

The elevator pinged and she nodded with a slight wave. I grabbed Daisy and her lead, I decided I'd text Jai who was downstairs.

To: Jai

Meet me at the front of the hotel and we'll walk Daisy xxxxxxxxx

From: Chelsea

From: Jai

Yeah sure xxxxxxxxx

I ran down stairs hiding Daisy, I noticed Jai at the front looking depressed.

"Jai.." I raised an eyebrow and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, he let out a sigh.

"That was a deep sigh?" I laughed. He chuckled slightly. "I've missed that." I smiled. He drooped his head on my shoulder.

"Lovestruck?" I asked.

"More like bored." He grumbled.

"Hey this was supposed to be fun Jai, come on today was pretty funny?" I winked.

"I miss you." He laughed. "How about just me and you go to the Lake District tomorrow?"

"Just us two?"

"Yeah." He smiled.

"What about Ariana?"

"She's visiting some friend in Birmingham or something.."

"Yeah okay." I blushed. He raised an eyebrow. Shit. Why did I just blush? I quickly glance at him and look away. Fuck. He starts laughing and pushes me, I flash a cheeky smile and race him back to the hotel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pack up the car for a night in the lake district the next morning. Jai is saying goodbye upstairs to Ariana while I talk to Tilly.

"You're so getting it on tonight." Tilly smirked.

"No, Tilly.." I sighed.

"You make a move tonight." Tilly forced.

"Move what?" Jai asked holding a weekend bag.

"Nothing. Ready?" I asked.

"Yep." He smiled jumping in the car, i turned around to see Tilly dry humping the car and laughing, I smiled and put up my middle finger.

"Tent?" Jai asked.

"Check."

"Money?"

"Check"

"Daisy?"

"Check." I giggled.

"I think we're ready to go." Jai smiled.

"One more thing."

"What."

I flapped a piece of paper in his face.

"Bucket list?" He laughed.

"Now we can go." I winked

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 AN***

So sorry i've had exams but i hope you enjoy this chapter!