"THE GIFT"

Broomstick's Residence:
Vicky's Room:

VICKY: Now it's only my computer and my evilness.

VICKY: What the heck is this? Cyruss!!!!!!

CYRUS: Whatt?

VICKY: Did you tamper with my computer

CYRUS: Of course not,I have my own.

VICKY: Then what happened to my account.

CYRUS: Why,what happened?(he looked at the computer.) Wow, someone thanks you, what's the problem there?

VICKY: That's the problem I want to remove that Thank You from the screen,but it can't remove and do not want to open my account.

CYRUS: Maybe someone hacked it.Bye i'll gotta go.

Rose's House:

ROSE: Mom? Where are you,i will not eat first because I will be late for School.

(A total silence.)

ROSE: Mom?

(Rose saw a note in the refrigerator.)

NOTE: ROSE I'M GOING SOMEWHERE AND I'LL BE THERE FOR A WHILE,JUST GO TO SCHOOL. IF YOU NEED SOMETHING JUST GO THROUGH YOUR DAD.
MOM

ROSE: Yehey,I will ask dad for a lot of money,i still have ten minutes before going to school and the place where dad works is just around the corner.(Rose says this as she walks to her dad's workplace.)

At the school:Gate of School

JOY: Rose,Hi 👋

ROSE: Hi Joy.

(They're talking while walking.)

JOY: We just seem to be on time.

ROSE: Yeah, we're just on time.I am now here in our classroom,we'll just meet again later after classes.Bye.

JOY: Okay,Bye.

(Rose walk into the classroom.)

ROSE: Good Morning.

ASTORIA and LING-LING: Good Morning Rose.

SHAWN: Good Morning.

HAWK: (Smile Sweetly) Good Morning too Rose.

ROSE: It looks like Travis is not here yet and it looks like he will be late again.

SHAWN: He will not attend our first class.

LING-LING: What?? He's going to skip classes??

SHAWN: No,no, he's going to skip one class but it's not what you think it is.

LING-LING: Then what is it?

SHAWN: It's just he's tired because of our Grandfather's hard training for him yesterday. So Travis's Parent's went here at school to tell to our first teacher what happened and ask if he can skip first class.