The truth

~Dom called Kat~

"K-Kat? Ar-are you th-there?"

"DOM? Are you crying? What's going on? Are you okay? Should I come over?"

"(Crying) I'm so sorry Kat... I'm so sorry. My mum just kicked me out of our house and I don't know what I'm supposed to do now. Can I sleep at yours tonight? It's okay if you don't want me to sleep at yours. I'm just gonna sleep on the streets then."

"Dom hey! It's okay you can sleep here I'm gonna pick you up with my mum now, and I know that she wouldn't mind, if you would stay for a few weeks."

"Thanks Kat I appreciate it so much. I'm gonna tell you what happened when we're in your room okay?"

"Okay. See you in a few minutes."

"Bye."

~Kat arrived~

She immediately went upstairs to Dom. She found her crying on her bed, her clothes were still not packed, Kat hugged her and said, that everything was going to be okay. Dom didn't believe how fast Kat arrived.

"Kat! You're here!"

"Of course I am beautiful. Why aren't your clothes packed yet? You know what, it doesn't matter. You can borrow something from me. I'm gonna tell my mum that we'll pick up your clothes in a few days. You can wear my clothes if you want to, we're wearing the same size so it should fit you, and also you look gorgeous in everything!"

"I'm just tired I wanna go home with you, this isn't my home anymore. It never really was."

~Meanwhile downstairs~

Mrs. Barrell and Mrs. Provost-Chalkley are arguing.

"Can you just tell me why the fuck you're kicking your daughter out of your house?! That's not supposed to happen!"

"Well, this little bitch decided to be a lesbian, she didn't leave me another choice besides kicking her out. She's not my daughter anymore. I didn't raise a lesbian, I raised a monster."

"Oh come on you know that she's not a monster, just shut the fuck up. I always loved Dominique as my own daughter. She'll be better with me and I don't care if she's a lesbian, because Kat is too and I don't support hate and homophobia. You're such a bad mum, you should visit a doctor for real now. I mean just look at you, you're smoking, you're drinking, you don't pay any attention to you daughter. What do you expect her to be? The perfect daughter? No because you aren't perfect either, hell you're far far away from perfect. And before you judge anybody for their lifestyle, get your own life straight. Stop drinking, stop smoking, stop judging and stop fucking hating! Dom isn't the monster here, you're the real monster. And now I will take both of my kids to their real home. COME ON GAYS WE'RE GOING HOME!" That was the last think Mrs. Barrell said, before she left the Provost-Chalkley's house.

~In the car~

Dom is sitting on one of the backseats right behind Kat's mum. She was still crying and looking out of the window. She kept whispering to herself "I'm a mistake, I'm a mistake."

When they arrived at Kats house, Kat's mum told her to cheer Dom up, because it seems like Kat is the only person she is trusting right now.

Mrs. Barrell asked Dom if she was hungry or if she wanted something to drink. But Dom just said no. So Kat took Doms hand and they went into Kats room.

"Dom? It's okay if you don't want to talk about what was going on today. I understand that, but if you want me to help you, you have to tell me what had happened."

"(Crying) y-you're gonna hate me K-Kat." Dom said while her tears were falling down one by one.

Kat hugged her and said that she could never hate her no matter what. Also she said that everyone makes stupid mistakes, they just can't change.

"Dom I'm never gonna hate you ever in my life! Never think that, you're the most important person in my life. I really really love you. It's gonna be okay! Fuck your mum, you have my mum now, I share her with you. Fuck your mum and your dad! They're assholes. I'm here and I stay!"

"Thanks Kat I really don't know what I would do without you in my life. I love you so much. Not just as a friend. I love your more than best friends do usually."

"But I thought after you didn't want me to fuck you, you don't like me or something."

"No it's not that, I was just insecure. And I really don't know how I am going to tell you that now, because you'll hate me forever, but I have to tell you the truth about something..."

Dom got the camera out of her bag and showed Kat the recording...

"Wh-what is that Dom? Is that me getting fucked by you? Why would you record us? I mean it's hot and WOAH.. I moan very very loud... it turns me in right now."

After a long and very uncomfortable silence, Kat decided to turn off the camera and started to talk with Dom again.

"Babe, tell me what's going on, I wanna help you now, and I'm not mad because of this video. It turns me on, it's not a bad thing! It's okay baby. And now stop crying or I'll be sad as well, because I can't take it, if those beautiful eyes are turning from green-blue into red. It is okay! I'm here, I'll never leave you alone. I got you Dom, I got you."

Did she really just call me 'babe' and 'baby? Omg Dom calm down. Those are just two stupid words they don't have to mean anything!  Just try to be happy around her, you love her as much as she loves you!

Kat kissed Doms forehead and it gave her comfort and strength. Dom calmed down a little bit, and started to tell Kat what had happened.

This is so far the longest chapter with almost 1100 words. I hope you enjoyed reading it! I hope, that you'll like the following chapters as well! Stay tuned for the next chapters! Also tell me your thoughts in the comments please I'd love to get some advice and feed back!

- Nilay