Chapter 2

"Seriously, a kiss?" Donnie questions in disbelief. The girls are in the lair with the turtles. They had just told them about the last minute prize.

"I think it's not important. I mean, the only prize we want is the free pizza," Leo stated. He turns to his girlfriend. "You agree with me. Right, Ames?"

"Not entirely. If we win, we'll still get all the prizes." She shrugged her shoulders.

"We must WIN AT ALL COSTS!" A voice was heard in the garage. Cassandra "Casey" Jones (formally known as Foot Recruit) was putting the finishing touches on the cart they're using for the race. Ever since she joined the Mad Dogs, she became one of their most trusted allies.

"Casey, you do know it's just a race, right?" Raph deadpans at her.

"It's a race with GREAT PRIZES!!" She shouts back.

Raph sighs and turns to the group. "Anyway, let's just do it for the free pizza!" He encourages as everyone cheers.
————————————————————————
The next day, everyone came to the school to check on who's going to be in the race as well. The 4 turtle brothers are disguised as humans, the cloaking devices they got were posing as chain necklaces.

"Look at all these chumps," Mikey whispers. "I bet their go-carts don't have anything on us."

As they're walking, everyone was staring at Amy, while whispering and pointing at her.
Some male students are even ogling and drooling at the sight of her, creeping out the gang. But they ignore it once they start reviewing the entries.

"Ugh, the Purple Dragons are in the race too," Donnie groans, rolling his eyes. He still holds a grudge against them for stealing his tech that day. "I bet they only entered because of some electronic-based prize.

"That's not the only reason, von Ryan," A voice says from behind. The group turn around to see the Purple Dragons themselves. Kendra looking smug as her hands are on her hips.

"H-How did you know that it was us?" Mikey stammered, slightly freaked out. "And what do you mean that's not the 'only reason'?" He uses air quotes in the last two words.

"One: it was pretty obvious to us," Jase elaborates, pushing up his glasses. "And two: it involves Robot Girl." A lot of people call Amy that because she would often go to school with a remote-controlled robot.

"What does she have to do with one of the prizes?" Leo demands, glaring at the trio.

"Oh, haven't you heard?" Kendra pulls out a flyer out from her jacket pocket. "This morning, they announced the girl who's going to give the winning team a kiss. But... since you noobs were late, we'll show you ourselves."

Donnie grabs the flyer, everyone but Amy crowding over him. After reading, they gasped and turned to the brunette with terrified expressions on their faces.

"Why are you guys looking at me like that?" She asks, creeped out. She didn't take the flyer from Donnie and her eyes widen once she's finished reading.

Because The girl who's going to give the kiss was...

Her!

*So what do you guys think? I decided to add the Purple Dragons as well, but the second reason why they want to enter the race will be revealed in the next chapter.*
*Rise of TMNT and their characters belong to Nickelodeon. Amy belongs to Angelxoxo8."