Author's Introduction (and disclaimer)

Hello, friends! Welcome to my book, which is really just a compilation of my personal favorite Dramione fanfictions. The title of each forthcoming chapter will be named after the fanfiction I will cover in it (which makes sense. If not, you'll figure it out).

First of all, thank you to anyone who clicked on (or tapped on, whatever) this book. As I write this, none of you have done this yet (obviously) but I can hope that someday you will. If you have, thank you. Don't forget to leave a comment or vote so I can thank you more directly, please!

Now, I do have a disclaimer. I am not an expert on Dramione fanfiction (or any type of literature, for that matter), but I would like to share my opinions with the general Wattpad public. Because that's all this book really is. My personal views and opinions on various stories written on this site. On this note, please do not post derogatory, insulting, or otherwise hurtful comments. I will figure out how to delete and report comments if necessary.

Finally, I hope you enjoy listening to an amateur like myself rate Dramione fanfics. I would really appreciate it if you left a recommendation on my profile, or left a comment down below. It lets me know what you like and what you'd like to read.

Please enjoy!