Section 1 (beginner fanfictions): What The Room Requires

After much deliberation, my brain and I decided that one of the best beginner Dramione fanfictions is What The Room Requires by Alydia Rackham at Fanfiction.net; although this story can be found at MishellCapra's profile on Wattpad.

I actually finished reading it a couple of nights ago, so it's far from the first Dramione I've read, but it is so beautifully placed in their sixth year, with all the proper elements from the original Harry Potter series, that it is the perfect beginner story.

Now, I've gone all the way to Fanfiction.net to get you guys the description from the original author so that you could see it without all the trouble. Here it is:

Hermione is the one who finds Draco weeping in the bathroom. He flees. She chases him into the Room of Requirement, and the room forces them to face their greatest fears together in order to find the door.

I just read it I honestly don't think that it does the actual story justice. So. I am going to give this a shot. Here is my attempt:

Hermione can't stop thinking. About Katie, about the necklace. About Malfoy.

His usual smirk is absent, he's lost his swagger, and there are dark bags under his eyes.

So when she stumbles in on him crying to Moaning Myrtle, she is determined to find out why. She chases him into the Room of Requirement and they soon find that they are trapped. Stuck in unfathomable circumstances, they set off a chain of events that could change the way Hermione views Draco Malfoy; and the world; forever.

There you go. I think I nailed it. (By the way, Alydia, if you happen to be reading this and like my synopsis, please feel free to use it.)

In all honesty, this story made me cry. It is beautifully written and Alydia shows Hermione and Draco's so wonderfully. I one-hundred percent recommend.

Also, even though I read it on Wattpad, I think you should read it on Fanfiction.net if you can. Give Alydia some love over there for me.

Ta-dah! I wrote stuff! Aren't you guys proud? Comment if you want to hear about a specific book, or if you just have thoughts to share with me! Also, please nothing negative. That simply won't do here.

Until the next chapter, my friends, I bid you adieu!

-Madeleine