Ch.1 (Angrily "Adopted"

3rd person POV
"What!?" said Severus in a angry confused voice. "You heard me correct Severus. James, Remus, and Sirius have volunteered to "adopt" you." Said Dumbledore. "Sir, you can't be serious! We all know their just going to do this just so they can humiliate me!" Said Snape. "No buts Severus, they have already filled in papers and will be sharing a dorm with you." Dumbledore said calmly.
("HARRY POTTER HOW DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!" Dumbledore said "calmly". I'm srry I had to😂)
Meanwhile James, Remus, and Sirius were already planning how to make this year even worse for Snivellus. "Now go and pack your stuff so you can put them in your new dorm." Said Dumbledore. "Ugh fine!" said Severus.

-When they got out Dumbledore's office-

Severus was starting to walk the other way angrily. "Ay Snivellus! Where do you think your going?" Said James. "To get my stuff!" huffed Snivellus. "But your supposed to be heading with us! Plus you don't know the new dorm's password!" Said Remus as the three maurader's catches up. "I don't care! I know what you guys are doing!" Said a pissed off Severus. "So?" said Remus. "Whatever" said Severus not having enough energy to deal with them.

-When the stuff was packed and we're at the dorms-

Sirius was the one to open the door since Severus didn't trust the three mauraders knowing they already prepared his room. They all walked into the room. The mauraders beds were big and had silky dark red covers while their pillows had golden silk covers on the right. While Severus's bed was small and had dark green covers and silky grey pillow covers. There were railings at the bed's sides and a medium sized cat plushie on the left side of the room. "What the fuck!?" Said Severus with eyes wide opened as he approached his bed. "Hey! No bad words Snivellus." Said James. "But it's ok cuz you get 1 bad word warning..... which you just wasted." Said Remus. "Ugh just shut up, you brainless morons." said Severus. "Huh, Cute....... Wait what!?" James thought to himself. "He's Snivellus, he's not cute! Plus you already like lily, right?" James thought to himself. Meanwhile Remus and Severus were arguing about Severus's bed. Then James snapped out of it when Severus screamed "I didn't even wanna share a dorm with you guys in the first place!" The three mauraders just stood there surprised. Severus had never snapped like that. "We're just gonna leave" said Remus pulling Sirius away, he tried pulling James away but James refused. Once Sirius and Remus left James started walking to Severus. "W-what do you want Potter?" stuttered Severus. "You know what I really hate Snivellus?" Said James walking closer and closer. "W-what?" Severus stuttered. "Bad boys who don't know when to behave." Said James cornering Severus. G-g-get away P-Potter!" Stuttered Severus even more. James grabbed Severus went to his bed and sat. James started smacking Severus's bottom. "H-hey! You're not my ah~!" moaned Severus. Severus covered his mouth. James stopped and let Severus go. The look on Severus's face was worth it, thought James. "Ok Severus let's go to dinner." Said James leaving the room for dinner. Severus left behind James still embarrassed by what just happened.

Oh my! What will happen at dinner? Will Severus be able to sit at dinner with his friends or have to sit with the mauraders on the Griffindor table? Will Severus and James forget what happened or will their bond just grow stronger? Find out in the next chapter! Ashbot's out!

610 words