"Japan p2"

iS tHiS a mAn?
anyway hiii guys I actually almost gave up on this book until everyone liked it so here I am
(I wrote books for fun, I'm in Quotev [shrekisadisneyprincess])
Anyways

Y/N and the others all fall into a bowl of rice. Cody and Y/N were lighter and fell off last so a few seconds later they came falling into the bowl.
Harold suddenly realised it was Japan.

"Yes! I know everything about Japan!"
"You're a giant nerd Harold.. what you know sent us falling out of a plane." Y/N shook her hair in disappointment.
"A- I- sorry.." Harold looked down.

*CONFESSIONAL*
Harold: For the record, I felt sorry for her. I definitely don't have a crush on her.. or something.. yeah.. *he lied😏*
*CONFESSIONAL END*

"You know everything? I know Japanese too. Y/N, hana no youni kirei."

"Say what now?"

"I said you were as beautiful as a flower."

"Why thank you. Anata wa totemo sainō ga arimasu."

".. So are you."

They both giggled.
Harold was shocked and glared.

*CONFESSIONAL*
Harold: I'm starting to question my feelings towards Y/N. I might actually like her.. DONT TELL LESHAWNA! OR Y/N! OR HEATHER! OR ALEJANDRO! HE'D KILL ME! DONT-
*CONFESSIONAL END*

"Okay, your first challenge is inside a Japanese game show studio. Bow down before Super Human Mega Pinball Smash!" Chris announced.

"I love Japanese game shows! Woo!" Tyler threw his arms up.

"Sweet! My favorite is Human Ichi My Car Go-Go, where you have to throw a banana into a car window using a--"

'nerds' y/n whispered.

"Giant shrimp fork! Awesome!"

Chris hit a gong making a giant clash.
"Oh, look. My own personal geek gong. 'Kay. I'm gonna need one volunteer from each team to climb into these giant hamster balls. Then, your teammates are gonna beat you around the game board scoring points by bouncing you off bumpers and pubs. Most points wins. And I have a special local surprise for each of you to share your little ball-shaped paradise with. So teams, select a ball guy, or gal. Victory?"

"We choose.. DJ." Leshawna looked at DJ.

"We do?" He asked nervously.

"Coolio. Here's your pinball buddy." Chris handed him a panda.

"NO! YOU REMEMBER THE EGYPTIAN MUMMY PUPPY BACK IN EGYPT?"

*flashback of DJ 'blowing up' the pyramid by touching the mummified dog*

"DJ.. the dog didn't explode it just disintegrated! You'll be fine, you can do it!" Y/N encouraged.

"You're right Y/N.. I'll try!" He said smiling.

Y/N turned around only to see Courtney glaring at her.

"Way to give DJ, A PERSON WHO ISNT ON OUR TEAM, a pep talk- Y/N." Courtney pointed a finger at Y/N's nose.

"There's no need to worry, it's strategic..
I'm getting him to be confident then he blows it." She rubbed the back of her neck.

"Oh.." Courtney relaxed a bit.
"Carry on then."

"Cram it! Anyway Team Chris is Really, Really, Really Hot?"

"I'll do it for my team." Alejandro stepped up.

"Wicked. Incoming!"

The panda snarls.

"Well, hello, handsome creature! May I scratch your ears or get you a tasty cookie?"

Izzy: Aw...

Leshawna, Lindsay, and Bridgette: Aw...

DJ just gets fokkin attacked.

"And Team Amazon?"

"Gwen's face could use some remodeling." Heather smirked

"Nice. I hate to tell you, but we're on the same team! So you might wanna flip the witch switch back to off." Gwen retorted.

"Would you girls like some leadership? I'd be glad to choose--"

"Guys- attempt to be reasonable-"

"SHUT UP. ILL DO IT." Y/N stepped forward.

Chris: You might wanna bring a toothbrush, Y/N.  Because the beast you'll be sharing your space with is... Sierra.

Sierra squeals.
Y/N gets tackled into a hug to which she groans.

Courtney feels a strike of jealousy. She doesn't know why. She hated the feeling. She was better than that.

"It's human pinball time!"

DJ then beat up a panda in the ball.

Y/N and Sierra went flying into the air, and then back onto the board.

Alejandro used the panda's directions to get more points. 

"The paddle must connect with the ball at a perfect thirty-three point seven degree angle to maximize the impact." Harold thought to himself.

"Either help or get out of the way!" Leshawna said before getting knocked off as well as the other victory members.

The Amazon pinball opened and Y/N walked out with a Sierra clung to her lower body.

"Sierra, we're out, you can let go."

"I don't want to."

Cody walked up to the two before Courtney could attack Sierra.

"Sierra, if you don't move off of Y/N, you won't be able to.. uh.. see her face again..?
Sierra looked up.

"O-M-G you're right!" Sierra let go and stood up, hugging you. Courtney called her over, and Heather and them began talking.

"Thanks Cody. I didn't realise she was that obsessed with me. She wouldn't let go."

"No problem. You're alright, right? You didn't get a case of fangirl?"

"I'm okay, why?"
"N-nothing-"

ISTFG IM SOO TIRED IM SORRY GUYS IVE BEEN DEAD TIRED LATELY I HOPE YALL UNDERSTAND ILL WORK ON THE NEXT PART WHEN I CANN