"Japan"

^that one person who started laughing at ✨weeds✨ hi lmao
And also ty for the library adds 🌝👍
seriously tho Leshawna could've gotten further they really had to make her lose
anyway^

Y/N woke to shaking. She thought it was the plane but it was actually-
Alejandro.
Shaking her to wake her up.
wtf-
"How did you even get in here?" She asked, impressed but shocked.
"I have my ways."
"I'm not gonna question your ways. Anyway, imma get changed." She said, grabbing a pair of clothing and going to the changing room.

" She said, grabbing a pair of clothing and going to the changing room

*u can imagine the clothing as your favorite colour*

*tiiiimeskiiiiiip*

Y/N was sitting in economy comforting Owen, because that mf would not stop screaming.
ok im sorry owen is baby
"It's okay Owen, the challenge will start soon and we'll be off the plane!" She hugged him trying to calm him down. He managed to calm a little.
"Thanks Y/N.." He hugged back. Everyone glared at them. After a second Y/N let go as she heard boards breaking.
A hole opened up on the plane and everyone began screaming.
Leshawna managed to clasp onto the seats keeping her from falling.
Y/N wasn't having too much luck. She dug her nails onto the seat but it was no use.
"I AINT DYING TODAY..!" She tried to climb back onto the seat but failed.
"CHEESE AND CRACKERS SHES GONNA DIE!" Owen panicked.
Y/N eventually had no energy left and she was about to be sucked out before DJ managed to grab the back of her shirt, pulling her back. He placed Y/N inbetween Harold and him.
"Phew.. I owe you one." Y/N said wiping her brow before smiling at DJ.
"It's no problem! We can't have you dying on tv now."
"If i died on the show there would be no more total drama" she chuckled.
Suddenly Owen's seatbelts broke and he flew into the hole, covering the hole and returning the air to normal.
*CONFESSIONAL*
Alejandro: Why am I jealous of DJ?
...wait-
*static*
I WANT THAT TAPE! JESUCRISTO! HOW HARD IS IT TO OPEN THIS-
*CONFESSIONAL END*

Courtney: [slurping] I happen to like winning and being in first class, which happens to make me an ideal leader.

Gwen: If our team needed one, which we don't, because we're winning.

Courtney: And I have plans to keep it that way. So think about me as leader.

Heather: You're like, not the only person on the team, Courtney. There is my friend Sierra to consider.

Sierra sighs and sniffs

Courtney: Um, your friend is going through Cody's stuff like a starving raccoon goes through a dumpster.

Gwen: I think his shoelace just went up her nose.

Sierra gags

Heather: Are there more barf bags around?

Chris: [over PA] This is your captain speaking. It's time for everyone to join me in the common area. And I mean everyone!

(At the common area.)

"Welcome to today's challenge!"

"Is it a reward or elimination?" Harold interrupted.

"Glad you asked Harold! And.. like I'm gonna tell ya. So anyway. Y/N, go join Team Amazon." Y/N nodded and sat next to Courtney.

"two of us got booted out last time.. there's no way this is an elimination" Tyler whispered.

Lindsay said how she's wanted shoes made of candy.

"And I hope you all brought your giant radioactive monster repellent, because we are about to land in...

Japan!"

Chef came out in a Chinese kimono and katana. Y/N snickered and chef rolled his eyes.

" Gosh, you guys. That's totally a Chinese outfit."

"Thank you Harold. Now, anyone who doesn't sing will-"

"It's just, you really think you'd work harder to get it right."

"Don't do it Harold.." Y/N whispered.

"Harold. Anyone who doesn't sing is immediately disqualified."

" Your cultural insensitivity is just... gosh. I mean, gosh!"

Chef sliced the door open and the wind blows everyone out of the plane.

"HAROLD IM GONNA KILL YOOOUUU!"

"PLEASE DOOONT-"

*ring ding*

Noah groans.
"Seriously? I mean, seriously?"

"Sing, and I might think about saving your musical bums! Maybe you'll try harder this time! Ey?!"

"Let's just get this over with.." Y/N sighed.

Y/N: We're singing as we're falling!
Heather and Courtney: While some are cannon-balling!
Izzy: Yeah!
Alejandro: Our lives begin to flash before our eyes!
Noah and Owen: We might just go ka-blooey!
Harold and Tyler: Get smushed and become chewy!
Everyone: 'Cept there's tons we wanna do before we die!
Leshawna: Billionairess!
Cody: Billiards champion!
DJ: Make it home to see my momma!
Sierra: Marry Cody!
Bridgette: Catch a barrel!
Y/N: Worldwide Superstar!
Courtney: Corporate lawyer!
Gwen: Prom destroyer!
Harold: Be a ninja with throwing stars!
Alejandro: Lion tamer!
Owen: New food namer!
Tyler: Repairman for the parallel bars!
Noah: But first we must cease dropping, our goal here would be stopping!
Izzy: Before we smash into the ground from the sky!
DJ: Flat into little pieces!
Harold: Heads merged with our feet-ses!
Leshawna: That would really suck and here's why:
Bridgette: We'd like to keep on living!
Alejandro: So Chris, we hope you're giving:
Sierra: Some wings!
Courtney: A jetpack!
Gwen: A rift in time!
Heather: Parachute?!
Noah: Waterbed!
Tyler: A trampoline!
Izzy: Springy shoes!
Alejandro: Rocket boots!
Lindsay: Flying squirrel!
Leshawna: Bubble bath!
Y/N: I don't know? To live?
DJ: Momma!
Owen: Pizza! No! Chips and some dip will do!
Everyone: 'Cause there's still so much to do before we die! Yeah, we said it! There's still so much to do, there's still so much to do, there's still so much to do before we die! Yeah!
Owen and Y/N: Yeah!

That's part one done come back for part two.
Because I'm really busy atm and i don't really know what to write there will be slow updates for this one. I have some total drama one shots and a total drama group chat in progress too so check them out if ur bored.
Also
Depressed Noah

 AlsoDepressed Noah