Monster Zero meets his match

(before you asked, yes this is cannon in the Bride of Bagan story, think of it as a first meeting between Ghidorah and his future girlfriend lol)

        A Monarch Intern was being sent to Antarctica to help with the kaiju named "Monster Zero", some say that the kaiju was set free but he's been surprising cooperative.
       "Huh...what made him change?" asked the female intern.
       "Not to sure...we've asked but we haven't gotten an answer" one of the heads said to her as they walked. 
        "do you think I can try?" the women said curious.
        "if your willing to face a world destroying harbinger of death, be my guest" the head said. 
        The intern follows the head as they walked towards a holding area where they entered a warm room, standing in front of a Bonsai tree was a tall golden haired man, his back was turned until he heard the door. 
        "so I'm guessing you want some more samples if I'm not mistaken?" spoke the man, he was continuing to trim the tree. 
        "I mean, I don't have the right tools for that" the intern said, the man stops and soon looks over at her, his red eyes looked at hers and they seemed to be staring at her soul. 
         "who are you?" the man asked. 
         "I'm Allison" the women said.
         "I see, you must be new here, as you've probably already know, I am Ghidorah, or Ichi, San and Ni are somewhere around here" Ichi said. 
         "Your brothers a presume?" Allison said   
         "Yes, though bothersome they are my brothers, though combined you would know us as the three headed kaiju" Ichi said sitting at the table that sat in the middle of the room, Allison realized that there was shatter proof glass between them. Guessing it's for protection. 
          Allison sat down in front of him. 
         "Yes...I know who you are, your the one who destroyed my Boston home..." Allison said.     
         "Is that why you joined Monarch?" Ichi asked, he was smirking. 
         "No, I'm a actually as psychologist and a therapist, I help those who lost their family through the attack cope with their loss" Allison said. 
         "Then why are you here then?" Ichi asked, now he's confused. 
        "I want to know why you changed...I'm guessing it has to do with something personal" she said. 
        "and If that's true? what then?" Ichi asked now getting slightly agitated by his tone. Allison leans forward. 
        "Then I want to help" Allison said, Ichi only glanced at her, he takes a deep breath. 
        "Today is the day my sister had disappeared..." Ichi said, "because she refused to be forced into a marriage." Ichi continued. 
        "I see..." Allison said. 
        "My brothers tried looking for her but couldn't find her, I personally never meet her, but my brothers have...they told me she was the nicest kaiju they've ever meet, our mother is the same way..." Ichi continued. "my father only wanted boys cause they was "stronger"...but that couldn' been farther from the truth, sure we have strong attributes, but mentally we aren't strong." Ichi added. 
        The heads were watching this interaction between the two. 
        "that's Allison right?" one asked. 
        "yes" the other said. 
        "Tomorrow at this time I want her to talk with him again" the first one said walking away as the other nods. soon he walks into the room and the two look at him, "Ok, we can continue this chat tomorrow" he said as Allison looks back at Ichi. 
        "looks like we will continue this tomorrow then" she said standing up, Ichi stands up while looking at her as she was escorted out.
        "I hope to see you again Allison" Ichi said as they stopped and they look. Allison smiled. 
        "I'll be back tomorrow, I promise" she smiled as she leaves. Ichi watched them, he sighed, stood up straight and walks towards the bonsai tree, he grabs the clippers and looks at them.