SUPERNATURAL AURA

BONJOUR PEOPLE 💝

What's up ? How are you all doing ?
Hope everything is fine  ^o^

So I am really really sorry for updating after ages....
I know that no one would be waiting for me to update lol but then also I am apologizing ,accept it please☆■☆

Now let's straight up run to my today's stupid thoughts .,.,.,.,

Do you guys believe in ghosts/lost souls/supernatural things/spirits?
(Do comment please*o*)

Coming to me ,yessss,I do,I definitely do .
I don't believe in ghosts to be in particular but lost souls for sure ...

(Don't bash me if you don't do ok,it's all about one's opinion and point of view:)

You see I am a modern-era spiritual

I myself don't know why I believe in souls and spirits but I do.

Let me tell you guys that I am so crazy and curious about these supernatural activities that I did some  stupid tricks also like-   

*Calling BLOODY MARRY infront of the mirror at 3:00 in night*
Nothing happened but lmao

*Switched off the lights and sat alone in a room and kept blabbering some mantras of calling souls by searching on Goggle*
But I am a human  after all, I was shit scared pretty much after 5‐8 mins and then what helped was the ultimate "Hanuman Chalisa" 😆❤

And as I am a curious  cat ,I don't think so that my fascination towards supernatural things would ever blow away ......

I have watched so many horror films literally that even though I would be hell‐scared ,I would be hell- bound to watch more ....

I so want to visit all these acclaimed horror places around the world lol
It's not that I ain't scared ,I am hell scared but then also I just love taking risk......

I really salute all those fearless Paranormal Activist  out there for really risking their lives and helping people...

A person when dies goes to whether hell or heaven and according to some Mythologies if his/her last wish is not fulfilled then it roams around Earth and lives in pain, according to our movies ,that lost soul becomes cruel and starts hurting other innocent people and killing them...
These are all people's belief whether Mythologies or Movies

I believe in neither,according to me Almighty is the most powerful and if it had only made that person alive then after it's death, his creation will return to him only...

For me souls are not dangerous, it's just our imagination,now it depends on us that how far can we imagine or how strongly can we believe on our imaginations without thinking about the society...

Yup! That's it! My tale of thoughts for today ends here ,taking  a leave!

And if this chapter bored you or you feel like it's nonsense then please don't throw any hatred comment, it's just my thinking which I wanted to share with you all ...

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

*some ghostly sounds to disperse you all*☠😂

Much love cuties 🤗❤

Byeee pretty souls 🤪❤🥺
Thanks for reading, do vote please and comment also, it encourages me to write🥺❤

Have a happy day..🥰❤😇