¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸ 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 ¸¸♫·¯·♪¸¸♩·¯·♬¸¸

Precap: Aman and Roshni became good friends.
Aman and Roshni were thinking about each other. Aman loved the way she helped that child. He was mesmerized by her beauty. Roshni was also thinking about Aman.
The next morning:
Roshni wakes up and gets ready for going to bakery. Aman also gets ready for his office.
Today, Roshni had to deliver sweets in AJK company as they have hosted a party. Aman had a busy schedule. Roshni reached the office. Aman had to taste the sweets as it was supposed to be given to big clients. The receptionist sent Roshni to Aman's cabin. Aman was checking some important files. He did not look up. Roshni called out his name and hearing her voice, he slowly looked up. He was astonished to see Roshni. His voice choked. Roshni gave him water. They both looked into each other eyes and were lost. Suddenly phone rang and the eye lock broke. He tasted the sweets looking at Roshni .The sweets tasted extraordinary sweet...
Aman: I love you....
Roshni: What! Did u say something..
Aman: No.. I said I love the sweets
Roshni: Oh! Thankyou. Okay, I should leave..
Aman: You are leaving...
Roshni: You want me to stay...
Aman: Yes, I mean as you are my friend, you are invited to the party.
Roshni: But.. I
Aman: You have to come and you can take any dress from this closet. It is full of designer dresses.
Roshni: Oh! I love this one.. and I will surely come( she was very excited)

In the party:
Roshni was looking stunning and every eye was on her..

In the party:Roshni was looking stunning and every eye was on her

Roshni was looking for Aman. As Aman entered, he could not take his eyes off Roshni. He went to her and was gazing at her with love. As everyone know there is a villian in every love story there it is Adaa, Aman's business partner.

 As everyone know there is a villian in every love story there it is Adaa, Aman's business partner

She has an eye on Aman and wants to marry her...
She called Aman when he was looking at Roshni, he didn't respond. She came in between them and hugged Aman. Roshni saw all this and went from there and sat on the table that was at the corner. Aman broke the hug and talked with Adaa.
Adaa: we are business partners from so long, let's turn this partnership to....
Aman: Ah.. Adaa, actually I have got an important work, talk to you later...

 Adaa, actually I have got an important work, talk to you later

Sameer, a flirt... He is a very bad man who eyes at girls with bad intentions...
He has an eye on Roshni..He wants Roshni at any cost...
He has come to the party for Roshni...

Will Aman be able to save Roshni?
Will Sameer succeed?
Keep imagining....♥️
Wait for the next update...