▀▄▀▄▀▄🄲🄾🄽🄵🄴🅂🅂🄸🄾🄽▀▄▀▄▀▄

Precap: Aman held Roshni's hand..
Roshni: What happened Khanbaba?
Aman: Roshni, I wanted to say something..
Roshni: Ya.. I am listening..
Aman: I love you...
Roshni: Am I dreaming? Sorry I heard something else..
Aman: I said I love you Roshni.., will you marry me?
Roshni:(thrilled and excited) Yes...I love you too... I will marry you..
Both were shocked and excited..
They hugged each other...
Adaa heard all this.. she was shattered.. She decided to defame Roshni and insult her.
They both told there families about this...
Everyone was happy except Parveen..
Adaa informed her that she is the daughter of a courtsen... She will convert your house into hell..
Parveen disapproved Aman's decision and told him that if you will marry her, then she will consume poison...
Roshni who had a golden heart, Respected Parveen and she went away from Aman's life forever...

Meanwhile Aman was broken...
Parveen suggested him to marry Adaa.. Aman refused this but Parveen somehow convinced him by giving promises and what not...

As Aman was broken, Adaa gave him a shoulder..
They both were married to each other but Aman never accepted her as his wife....
In opposite to this, Roshni was completely broken.. She Decided to be single her whole life and help others...
She worked in a bakery and earned her living.. Salma died due to heart attack.. now she was all alone..
She started a small bakery with her Savings... Her luck charmed and she was now a businesswoman, a successful one..
She started living in Mumbai and also did some modelling...
She was now famous...
Aman and Adaa were not happy with there relationship.. Aman could not forget Roshni.. He never accepted Adaa..

Life was playing a game with them...
It has planned to reunite Aman and Roshni...
Aman and Roshni both got an offer from the same company
Actually, a company was opening a hotel and it wanted Aman and Roshni to be the chief guest.. Aman was asked to bring Adaa with her..

What will happen when life will bring them face to face again?
How will Roshni react when she will come to know about Aman's marriage..??
Keep imagining
Don't forget to vote, comment and follow..♥️🤩🙏
Share love... And shower on this...