Chapter 6

Laurent was currently crouched in front of Makoto, looking up at the boy with concern scribbled all over his face, no smirk, arched eyebrows, no joking tone.

It was so out of character that if Makoto hadn't been standing right in front of him that he wouldn't have believed it was the actual Lauret Thierry infront of him. Even through his surprise Makoto was still having a hard time comprehending the situation, his life was going to be ruined by the blonde playboy before him.

"Makoto" Laurent rasped, his voice was no longer cool with ease, but worried and upset. He continued looking up at Makoto, eyebrows furrowed, for he had not understood why Makoto was so upset about something so little.

  Did he think he messed up because he was snuggling up to Laurent?

   It's not like Laurent had minded it the tiniest bit, for he had been unfazed the whole time.

  "Will you please tell me what's wrong, please."

  He begged, Makoto looked at the boy before him,

  "You don't know?!" He snapped,

  "Stop fucking with me, Laurent. I know you know that I'm gay! Fuck!"

  Makoto was panicking more after he had said it aloud, would Laurent tell his mom? He was in deep shit.

  "W-what?" Laurent chocked out as he was confused on hearing the confession out of Makoto, he was gay?

  "Makoto-" Laurent began but was interrupted.

  "What are you gonna do now? Make fun of me? Go ahead, it's really funny, look at this sad lowlife who's gay, probably was drueling over me all night! What a loser!"

If Makoto wasn't hyperventilating before he sure was now. Reaching his hands up to cover his face.

"Mako-"

"Just stop!"

"Ma-"

"I said stop!"

"Makoto!" Laurent had stood up and took Makoto's hands in his, pulling them away from his face. Looking him in the eyes. Makoto, startled by Laurent screaming his name, looked into his eyes. A light blue that has pierced fiercely into his soul, that could go from carefree to chilled in an instant.

"I don't care that you're gay." He sighed out, tone calm. Covering up that he had frightened Makoto before.

  "You want to know a secret?" He whispered to Makoto whilst cupping his face, gently.

Makoto nodded slowly, not dropping his eyes from Laurent's.

"I'm gay too."

  He said, not flinching. He had said it so calmly that at first Makoto hadn't believed him, but he decided it was true whilst looking in Laurent's eyes, there was no sign of a lie in that sentence whatsoever.

"R-really?"

  Makoto breathed out shakily, already knowing the answer. But still needed reassurance. As to which Laurent softly smiled at him and nodded his head.

Although he didn't know why, Makoto had found this simple act so comforting. It was so comforting that he had returned the smile. Then a pair of arms wrapped around both him and Laurent, squeezing them tightly, yet warming.

   He turned his head then saw Cynthia hugging the two boys with a soft smile on her face,

  "Don't worry Edamame, you're secret will always be safe with us." She declared warmly, Makoto couldn't believe it, they were so accepting, it was incredible, "Thanks." Makoto mumbled, a tear running down his face.

"Makoto, are you okay?" Laurent worried, afraid that Makoto was still upset,

  "I'm fine Laurnet, don't worry," he chuckled, " These are tears of joy." He promised truthfully. Laurent shook his head and chuckled, as did Cynthia.

   Although the group had only known each other for such a short time, it felt as if they had known each other for all their lives.

Okay that's all for now, I'm tired and need sleep, goodnight. Peace out!