Chapter 4

Lisa finally arrived at their house. As she entered, Jennie, greeted her.

"Hey babe!"

Lisa just stared at Jennie. Memories from last night flashed back.

Lisa gave Jennie a small smile. They proceeded towards the dining area. And started eating. Silence occupied the whole room.

"I'm really sorry about last night babe, I was busy with work." Jennie started.

Lisa didn't look at Jennie. She fixed her eyes towards her food.

Jennie held Lisa's hand.

"Lisa-yah, I'm really deeply sorry about yesterday. And belated happy anniversary baby, I love you"

Lisa looked at Jennie and plastered a small smile.

"It's o-okay, Jennie. I...I understand" Lisa said trying not to breakdown in front of Jennie.

"Thank you, Lisa-yah" Jennie said while rubbing Lisa's hand.

They started eating.

"Uhmm, Lisa?.....Did you.. uhmmm... come home last night?" Jennie asked nervously.

Lisa bit her lip, trying to pull herself together.

"I didn't. I went to Jisoo's place and slept there."

Jennie sighed in relief and smiled.

Lisa saw the relief on Jennie's face. She was so hurt and disappointed. Lisa heard alot of rumors about Jennie being with another man but she couldn't bring herself to believe that. Well, not until last night.

They continued eating in silence.

*buzz...buzzz*

A buzz sound came from Jennie's phone indicating that she recieved a messege.

Lisa looked at her so called girlfriend reading the messege she recieved.

"Hey baby, I was thinking of a movie date with you this afternoon, maybe 3pm? You up for it? We'll have some fun after😉" Jennie read the messege in her head. The messege she recieved from Kai.

Jennie checked the time, it was 1:54pm.

"Sure honey, pick me up at my office. See you." Jennie replied to Kai's messege. Completely forgetting her plan to make it up to Lisa.

Lisa was just staring at Jennie, she saw how Jennie smiled a little while reading the messege.

Lisa POV

The smile that formed on Jennie's lips while reading the messege broke my heart. I see her smile everyday but this time, it's different. I'm not the reason of those smiles anymore.

I noticed, she wore the dress I gave her before. That somehow made me a little bit better.

"Lisa-yah, I have to go. My secretary just texted me, there's a problem in the company" She said. Liar.

"Ok, take care." I said as she took her things and went out the house. I heard here car leaving the premises.

I suddenly felt hot liquids flowing down my cheeks. That hurts. She's wearing the dress I bought for her while having a date with someone else.

I wiped my tears and stood up. I went to the living room, leaving the used dishes in our table. I didn't bother to clean it since there will be house cleaners coming over later. They clean the house every 3 days. We don't have time to clean the house since were both working. Well, maybe it's just me whose working. While her? I guess she's busy cheating on me that she even forgot our anniversary.

I sat on the sofa and took out the proposal ring I bought for her.

I chuckled remembering how much I practiced in front of the mirror saying, "Jennie, We've been together for a year now and on this same day last year, I asked you to be my girlfriend. This time, I'm gonna ask you a different question. I love and trust you with all my heart, Jennie. There are many things in the world that I'm not sure of, but when it comes to you, I'm morethan certain. I am not very vocal with my feelings but I will try my best to show you how much I love you. Jennie, Will You Marry Me? yes or yes?"

I guess this ring has no purpose now. I'm crying agian. "Stop crying Lalisa, you don't deserve this. Stop wasting your tears and proceed to your plan" the voice inside my head reminded me.

Oh yeah, my plan. I've only got a week to do this, I need to finish it fast.