Respect

"Even though the worlds gone to shit he's still your dad." She said. We have been talking a lot about what has happened before we met.
"Ya. I know it's just he has done some crazy things just to keep me safe. I can protect myself." I looked at her.
"I think you should meet him." I hopped down from the tree branch we were sitting on, and motioned her down.
"C'mon!" I started walking away as she got down. She followed behind me.
"What if he tries to kill me?" I turned around.
"He won't. I'll make sure." We arrived at the house I was staying at. I opened the door.
"Dad?" I yelled.
"Dad you here?" I stopped and looked around. "He is probably on a run. We will find him." I grabbed Eliza's hand and walked to the street, and saw him at a stone building with a green door.
"Dad!" I yelled, he looked and his eyes widened. I brought her up to him. He pulled his gun up. So did I. I pointed at him, and he looked at me.
"Who is she?" He took one look at her and became someone I didn't recognize.
"Who is she!" He yelled and attracted a few walkers. He shot them.
"Her name is Eliza. I met her a few days ago." I looked at her. She looked upset.
"And you didn't tell me?" He put his gun up at her again but quickly back down.
"How many people have you killed?" He asked her. As usual.
"One." She looked down. I didn't know she killed anybody. I looked at her, and put my gun down from my father.
"How many walkers have you killed?" He asked.
"I don't know. A lot...." She shrugged.
"Why?" He said.
"Well the walkers to survive, and the person. He was trying to.... Well... Kill me." She looked at him.
"Okay. You will leave tomorrow." He walked into the building and shot two walkers.
"Dad. Dad!" He stopped.
"Why does she have to leave?" I looked at her, then back at him.
"She doesn't belong here. We don't know her." He said.
"I know her. She is strong and smart. She knows how to survive." I grasped her hand. He looked at us. Then walked away.
"Ya. He doesn't like me.." She said. She sat down on the bench in front of the building.
"You don't have to leave. If you do, I'll come with you." I said.
"No. You have to respect your fathers decisions." She started walking away.
"Wait!" I said, but was pulled into the building and the door shut.
"Listen Carl. It's just us until we find the group no one else. Not a stupid little girl that comes around and tries to lore you in. She might have a group and when you go with them they kill you. I can't lose you." He held my shoulders.
"She won't." I opened the door, but she was no where to me seen.
"Thanks a lot." I started walking down the street, and he stayed there, watching me.
"Liz?" I yelled.
"Eliza!" I walked around the corner and saw the jacket that was around her waist.
"Eliza!" I ran to it and picked it up. "Where are you?"
I walked for a while, until dark. I couldn't find her, and I couldn't go back to my dad. He just doesn't understand. I know I can't trust everybody I come across, but she is different. I felt like I knew her for a long time. I just have to find her.
Sorry for short chapter. Extra long one next time!!! Hope you like it so far!!! :)