Chapter- 4

hope you enjoy i know it's short, but it's something i might upload tonight hope you like this short chapter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4

Blaire’s p.o.v

My wolf howled in pain as I ran away, ‘Blaire don’t do this to me, we can’t be away from them, they were made from us’ I let another tear fall, ‘No we will not go back’ I could feel her anger grow, she was definitely mad, and heartbroken. ‘Please go back before I take control and mate him myself” I heard her growl’ I didn’t want this, did I? I shook my head, I didn’t need him! I tried more, but my muscles started burning, my wolf was trying to shift back and make me closer. ‘Stop’ I growled at her, she didn’t back down. Everything started to hurt; I crashed onto the floor, cringing myself. She was trying to keep me there as long as possible… until I could clearly see one huge black wolf glaring at me. I cringed lower if it was even possible. I felt like shit, “Shift” he told me calmly. I shook my head, “I’ll be naked” I reminded him.

“Come on” with his snout trying to make me get up, I slowly did, this wasn’t what I should be doing, I should run. “You don’t understand” I whispered. Four wolves were behind me, securing I wouldn’t go anywhere. “Why must you run away?” I could feel the pain in his voice. I tucked my tail in, “I’m sorry Alpha” he turned and looked my way slightly, “Blake, I’m your mate” my mind was screaming at me to reject him and not make him suffer; but my heart wanted his attention, love, lust, and anything that has to do with him.

When we got to mansion, he gave me clothes and I changed behind a wolf. As soon as I came out, I was hugged? “Aren’t you mad at me?” I whispered. “I’m mad at myself, I knew you would have done this” he simply stated inhaling my scent, “Then why do you want me with you, I would be a horrible Luna” his embrace got tighter, “Because even if you ran away that doesn’t mean you rejected me” he reminded me. He pulled me upstairs and into his room. He closed the door shut and locked it, “Blaire, what did they do to you?” I pulled away whist looking away, “N-nothing” tears were starting to collect, dear god help me!

“Beautiful please tell me, it hurts me seeing you hurt, please” he begged. I sat on the corner of the bed, “You don’t understand Blake, it isn’t easy” he sighed; “Okay how about you tell me, what happened? How did you get here? Why are you so scared of me? Please just three simple questions” I felt pressured, “Come on, one at a time” he encouraged, “Okay well umm, I ran away, I’m scared because I’ve learned to not trust men like you” I said looking and my now horrifying feet.

 “Men like me? What did they do to you?” I wanted to forget, but I guess I could get some of my chest, “Before this I tried to run away and I was punished. Today I was hungry because I hadn’t eaten in three weeks, and I was weak” he growled slightly, “I then managed to get away because of a fight we were going to have, and if I fought and we won I would get my freedom, but I knew he was lying. I hate him, he ruined my life and my brothers” I started crying as he held me in a tight embrace, I wish I could stay here forever. “Men like you… and Alpha he is horrific and I fear for women who still remain there” I was trying to control the tears, but it was impossible, “So many women mistreated, raped, including killed”

With both his hands he made me look into his hypnotic dark blue eyes, “Blaire I will never let anyone hurt you, let’s make a deal yeah?” I tilted my head slightly. “If you become my Luna and accept me and the pack, I promise you we will get those women back, we will fight until they get there freedom” my mood instantly lightened, “Really?” he nodded, “Anything for you my mate” I hugged him back, “You accept this deal?” I nodded and smiled widely those women deserved their freedom, “Now how about we get some sleep? Tomorrow we can talk about it”

He tossed me a shirt and turned off the lights. As I laid down as far away from his as possible, he slipped his arms on my waist and pulled me to his chest, I gave him a curious look, “Sorry what mine is mine” I turned around and cuddled closer to him. Could this be where I belong?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- so just let me know what you think and dont forget to fan and vote! :D i think i will upload again tonight and i promise it'll be longer cuz i also get frustrated when they don't continue the story so yeah! :)))

musiclova!!