《10》

Watanabe Haruto's POV

I was lying on the bed while Jeongwoo was picking out clothes from the closet.He was yet to shower so he was still wearing my clothes."You know I could just go for clothes at hom-" "You're naked and only in a towel.We have enough problems with that stupid street cam so shut up."

He ordered and I had no idea what to do if he doesn't find clothes."What if you don't find any?Will I walk around nude?" He turned and had a devilish smile on his face."Only for me~" he told me removing a pair of joggers from the drawer throwing them and me. "No shirt can fit you so......I guess you should survive like that till your clothes dry." He had forcibly put my clothes in the wash after forcefully stripping them off me.

"You know I talked to my grandma yesterday,she said she wants to meet my boyfriend," he said sitting next to me. I was nervous cause of all the hell I have put him through.I broke his heart and got back together with him in less than a day. The fact that we've liked each other for 4 years will probably make us grow attached or apart.

"Are you sure you want me to meet her? You may not be comfortable as she tells me all your embarassing stories? Or your baby phots in a tiny bubble bath tub,Or  maybe your cute little butt wiggling in your underw-" A pillow flew to my face and I quickly dodged it."What? I didn't say anything wrong, you do have a cute ass?" I groped him and a wanton moan escaped his mouth. 

'You better stop before we do something we'll both regret," we fell on the bed and stared deeply into each others eyes. "Make me regret then," I said and he kissed me deeply not once letting go of my hair. I flipped us over and straddled him. His hands pulled my hair roughly, asking my to pull away for air. I pulled away and the sight before me was mesmerizing. His hair was laid out on the pillow, his eyes were half shut as his now swollen lips were covered in spit. "You're funny, baby. Cause I don't regret anything" He pulled me down and smirked at me. "Just shut up and kiss me."

I don't know what led to this but whatever it is, may it happen everyday. We were tangled up in each other's arms as we endlessly kissed in the afternoon lit room.

"Get your hormones in check and come down for-" We heard a voice but dismissed it as Jihoon. We fought for dominance in the kiss but a loud grunt stopped us. Jeongwoo looked towards the door and saw his father's petrified face.

"Uhm... W-we will be down in a s-second...." he said covering my chest. And if things couldn't get worse Jihoon was mocking us behind his dad's back.

The door shut and a heavy sigh was heard. We stared at each other and shared a soft peck before falling with laughter." Just pick up a hoodie and head down."

He walked to the door and waited for me. I picked up a one from his hamper and wore it quickly. It was black and white with the name Ruto in bold. "Aww my baby's so cute."

We walked hand in hand down the steps and found his family sitter in the living room. "I can't believe what I saw. He was such a baby just yesterday....." His dad was saying and as he saw us, his face was much sadder.

"My baby is all grown up." His dad hugged him as a tear left his eye. I felt out of place as his hug tightened. "Haruto please don't make my little baby cry or let him be hurt by any thing. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir!"I said bowing to them." But one piece of advice? " we both nodded to him.

" No sex in my house! " Both of our eyes widened from his words." DADDY STOP!! " Jeongwoo said as he grabbed my arm.

" Save that for Haruto tonight." Jihoon said as he held Hyunsuk closer. "What is up with THIS HOUSE!?!"