Charlotte x Leo| Naughty girl (sugesstive)

Sorry if this seems rushed
(Quick A/N- the characters are going to look a bit different from here on out since things are now taking place about a year after the events of my first book. Charlottes skin is paler and her hair is a bit lighter because of her powers giving physical changes. Her eyes are also more blue. The only difference in Raven would be her style. She wears a bit more color than she used to. For Alexis, she dyed her hair darker, she didn't want to be blonde anymore. And for Abby, since she has gained quite a bit more fame she wanted to make her mark and look different, so she dyed her hair pink.)

It was about 8:45 am on a Tuesday

It was about 8:45 am on a Tuesday. Charlottes heels clicked on the ground in the sewer tunnels as she made her way to the lair. She had gotten a promotion from covering the story of Sacks tower and the vigilante, so she also could spoil herself a bit more too. The big bonus and the added respect was anything she could've wanted. She finally made it to the lair and once she got inside she was quite surprised at what she saw.

Nothing.

Everything was silent, and nobody was in sight.

'Hm, they must be asleep. I'm guessing Master Splinter let them have a day off today.'

Charlotte walked straight down the hall and directly to Leo's door. She opened the door as quietly as she could and practically melted at his sleeping form.

He was on his shell, right arm over his forehead, and his left leg was out of his blanket and dangling off of the bed. His mouth was slightly parted as he let out small, shallow breaths, which signaled that he was still asleep.

Charlotte giggled a bit under her breath. 'He's so cute.'

She creeped up closer to get a better look at him.

She admired all of his features. His amazing face, his muscles, and everything in between. She let her gaze wander a bit until she reached his toned chest. She was fighting every urge in her body to no touch him, but it was just too tempting.

She gently placed her hand onto his chest and when she received no reaction, she continued to let her hands wander all over him, and explore every inch of him with her hands. She then was in the mood to feel something else...so she traced her hand down his plastron and placed her hand on the waist of his shorts to pull them down. But before she did, she looked up at Leo to make sure he's still asleep. She gasped when she caught his gaze.

"You naughty naughty girl."

Charlotte squeaked and pulled her hand away.

"Babe! I wasn't doing anything..." Charlotte said while her face was riddled with guilt.

Leo raised an eyebrow. "You weren't?"

Charlotte vigorously shook her head no.

"I wasn't! I was just uh, making sure you're alright...?"

Leo chuckled and grabbed Charlotte flipping her over and placing her on the bed so she was now under him.

"Were you now?"

Charlotte blushed and nodded once more.

Leo rolled his eyes and smirked as he pinned Charlottes wrists over her head. Charlotte moaned quietly as he placed some gentle kisses on her neck.

"How about you tell me the truth?" He asked while looking her directly in the eyes.

Charlotte looked to the side "Well I just wanted to-"

Leo tilted her head so she was facing him.

"Look at me while you talk Hana."

Charlotte looked him in the eyes and said, "I just wanted to touch you a little bit."

Leo smiled and raised an eyebrow ridge. "Oh really? Well then I guess it's only fair that I get to touch you some in return, how much time do you have?"

Charlotte glanced at her watch. "About an hour and a half."

Leo smiled. "Perfect."

Charlotte smiled and he unbuttoned her pants and slides them down. She knew that Leo was always gonna be there to start off her day on an amazing note.