Charlotte x Leo| Tipsy

Charlotte had just gone to a friend's birthday party and she was now on her way to go see her boyfriend Leonardo. She was really never one to drink as she was always the mom friend but for some reason she let loose that evening. She lost count of her drinks and now she was stumbling through the sewers to the lair with an empty bottle of wine in her hand that she had drank.

Once she got to the entrance of the lair she placed the bottle in the trash to try and hide the fact that she had been drinking so Leo wouldn't scold her. He never really liked the idea of people drinking, let alone getting drunk. As she was making her way to Leo she bumped into Raph and almost fell over but he caught her before she could fall.

"Careful there blondie." He said with a chuckle

Charlotte giggled and looked up at him "Aye Aye Captain!"

Raph raised an eyebrow at her.

"Have you been drinkin'?"

Charlotte shushed him and he grimaced a bit at her breath.

"Shh Raph! Nobody's supposed to know." She whispered.

"Well your breath definitely ain't helpin your case. Leo's in the dojo meditating if you need him."

Charlotte thanked Raph and stumbled over to the dojo. When she got in she noticed Leo sitting on the floor meditating peacefully.

"Leo!" She screamed out with enthusiasm.

Leo jumped a bit and looked behind him, but relaxed when he noticed it was just Charlotte.

"Hello Hana." He greeted with a warm smile.

He walked over and leaned down to kiss her but suddenly pulled back when he smelled her breath. He sighed and looked at her with a serious expression.

"Charlotte, have you been drinking?" He asked as he crossed his arms.

Charlotte vigorously shook her head no.

Leo raised an eyebrow at her.
"Don't lie to me Charlotte. I'll ask again. Have.You.Been.Drinking?"

Charlotte shook her head no again.

"Alright then, can you walk over there and grab my katana for me?"

Charlotte nodded and stumbled her way over to the other side of the room. Leo pinched the bridge of his nose as he noticed she couldn't even walk in a straight line.

Just as Charlotte was about to grab the katana from the weapons wall, he walked over and scooped her up in his arms.

Charlotte giggled. "Where we going Leo?" She asked in a very slurred tone.

Leo set her down on the kitchen table and went to get her a bottle of water from the fridge. He then walked over and handed it to her.

"Drink this, after you drink it you're going to sleep."

Charlotte pouted. "But I don't wanna go to sleeeeeeep."

"Charlotte Richards. Drink the water."

Charlotte pouted again and took a small sip of water. After her sip she placed the bottle on the table.

"Drink all of it."

Charlotte made an angry face and crossed her arms. "But I'm not thirsty."

"Drink. The. Water."

Charlotte sighed and drank the rest of the water bottle. "Happy?"

Leo smirked. "Very." He then lifted her up in his arms again. "Let's get you to bed."

Charlotte was honestly too tired to protest to she just let it all happen.

By the time Leo got her to his room she was fast asleep. He placed her on his bed and kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Hana."

He then left the room and went back to the dojo to resume his meditating.