CHAPTER 17

SEOKWOO'S POV
-Time skip a week later-

I wake up soon because today we'll officially get involved with my brother and his crazy plan about defeating the King.

-Momo: Are we sure that we are doing this? You don't want to think about it again?
-Seokwoo: Momo, they are arriving today... There's not time to regret anything right now (smiles) Don't worry, everything will work out somehow.
-Momo: (nods and smiles) Its a pity that we'll lose this intimacy...
-Seokwoo: You said so as if we actually did something! (embarrassed)
-Momo: We could have done something if you wanted... (smirks)
-Seokwoo: You act too daring but you have such an innocent face (lifts her chin) Momo... You are cute (smiles)

-Momo: (blushes and pushes you) Leave already! I don't want intimacy with you anymore

-Momo: (blushes and pushes you) Leave already! I don't want intimacy with you anymore... (flustered)
-Seokwoo: Yah... Momo... (chuckles) Did I really make your heart flutter?
-Momo: Forget about this, and focus on the mission already...
-Seokwoo: Yeah, yeah... (smiles) I'll be back soon.
-Momo: (nods) I'll be waiting for you.

I head to the frontier where I'm supposed to wait for Sana and Namjoon.

-Time skip some hours later-

Soon, I spot a really unique carriage, it must be that one. But just in case, I should actually ask for their identifications.

-Namjoon: (stops the carriage) Good morning... (smiles)
-Seokwoo: Show me your identifications... Are you with the rut or heat?
-Namjoon: N-No... We are here sent by Junkyu... Uhm...
-Seokwoo: O-Oh yeah, sorry... C'mon, go ahead... I was waiting for you, c'mon follow me (starts riding a horse)
-Namjoon: Here we go... (follows you with the carriage)

I keep on galloping until we arrive home, I'm really not sure about this at all. Is my brother sure that we can trust him? Is it actually a nice idea to have the princess here? I have plenty of doubts, but I can't stop here. I must keep on going with the plan now...

-Miyeon: Woah, this place is beautiful!
-Sana: Right?! It's amazing!
-Namjoon: I'm surprised too, this place looks really expensive... (gulps)
-Seokwoo: Welcome to my private land... (chuckles) Here no one can enter without my permission, so you'll be safe here... As long as the king doesn't send soldiers, no one will discover the princess here.
-Miyeon: Princess?
-Sana: (smiles awkwardly) Well, you see... I'm not really Sangmi, my name is Sana (smiles) But here I'll be Sangmi to protect my identity, do you understand?

-Miyeon: Woah, that's why you are so pretty! (chuckles) I'll keep it secret!-Seokwoo: Who's that girl?-Namjoon: My younger sister, Sana brought her secretly

-Seokwoo: Who's that girl?
-Namjoon: My younger sister, Sana brought her secretly... (rolls his eyes)
-Seokwoo: Well, its okay... She can stay here too (smiles and pats her head)
-Miyeon: (gasps) You are tall and strong! Also a noble!
-Seokwoo: Yeah? (smiles)
-Miyeon: Can you marry me? Mom said that I should marry someone like you-
-Sana: Miyeonie! You can't do such things... I told you not to mind that stuff from now on... (sighs) Forgive her, she's been raised in a poor family...
-Seokwoo: I see... You must be Sana noona, right? (smiles)
-Sana: Y-Yeah... (smiles and bows)
-Seokwoo: My name is Hye Seokwoo, I'm Junkyu's younger brother... I hope we can get along, and also I hope you feel like home here. Although this is not half as good as palace (chuckles)
-Sana: It's so pretty, really it's perfect (smiles)
-Seokwoo: That's good... (awkward) So, uhm... You and my brother are... Uh... Sorry, maybe I shouldn't ask about this! I'm sorry! (bows)
-Sana: No, no, it's okay (embarrassed) We are not official but I think... Well, we have feelings for each other (smiles)
-Seokwoo: I see... Well, let's get inside, ill guide you to your rooms (smiles)
-Namjoon: Let's go Miyeon, don't get lost.
-Miyeon: I won't~ (giggles)

We get inside where Momo is sitting while eating snacks. I'm really nervous right now, I think that she actually notices my awkwardness since she gets up and approaches me.

-Seokwoo: Momo, they are the ones staying here from now on (smiles) If I'm not wrong, Sana and you are the same age... Maybe you can get along.
-Momo: Yeah, maybe (smiles) Do you want me to help?
-Seokwoo: Well, actually you could be in charge of Sana and Miyeon, since you are girls...
-Momo: Oh (smirks) I thought you were going to say something like you wanted me to be in charge of you...
-Seokwoo: Momo... (blushed) Not now, please.
-Miyeon: You are together?!
-Seokwoo: We are not! (embarrassed)
-Momo: Almost (chuckles)

Ah seriously, this is so embarrassing! Later on I'll need to have a serious talk with her

Ah seriously, this is so embarrassing! Later on I'll need to have a serious talk with her. We are now in front of the princess, we should learn how to behave.

And saying that kind of daring comments it's so embarrassing for me... I don't want them to think that we are some kind of perverts or something like that.

-Seokwoo: (face palms) Let's go, Namjoon hyung... I'll show you where you'll be staying too.
-Namjoon: Yeah, Miyeon... Obey Sana.
-Miyeon: Yeah... (smiles)
-Momo: (approaches Sana) So Sana, let's go to your new room? (smiles)
-Sana: Yeah, let's go (smiles)

I heard the girls starting to walk away so we do the same thing. I'm still a little bit awkward... I have strangers in my house.

-Namjoon: I'm really sorry for being a burden for you and your girl...
-Seokwoo: She's not--(sighs) You are not a burden... I joined this crazy plan because I belive in what my brother proposed. I also want that kind of future...
-Namjoon: (smiles) Then we'll get along. We don't want to stay here for free though, so we'll help with chores and other stuff, okay?
-Seokwoo: Okay, but don't worry about it, we can do everything by ourselves too. I don't know if forcing the princess to work is a nice idea...
-Namjoon: Treat her comfortably, she's almost your sister in law... (chuckles)
-Seokwoo: Yeah, but understand me... Everything is too sudden.
-Namjoon: You'll get used to it, don't worry (smiles)