"WHAT THE HELL IZUKU!?"

[Dekus POV]

It was me and Bakugou ... he pushed me on the bed and dove in beside me. We were about to get into it. Then, I woke up... disappointed with the fact that I was no longer with Bakugou. The dream felt so painfully real. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and tried to remember today's patrol location... but all I could think about was Bakugou... his cute smile... his narrow eyes... his fierce personality... I loved every thing about him. He was perfect. Sure he was a little rough around the edges, but I like him like that. Independence and toughness is the greatest attraction to me. I better head to work though, handling teacher and pro hero work is nothing easy. I don't teach today though.

[Present time
Deku pov still]

Deku: Hm, so who am I working with today...

I had patrol around the center of town with the number two hero... I'm working with Bakugou!
This was my chance to get him alone, and I'm not letting this opportunity slip fr my grasp...

Bakugou: Hey Izuku... Long time no see...
Deku: Katsuki... Yeah it has been a while hasn't it?
Bakugou: look- I'm so sorry about how how I acted in the past, I was just...

I interrupted his statement, I never thought in my life I'd hear the words "I'm sorry" come out of his mouth. Katsuki had been through so much and I just had made it worse. He owes me no apologies, I find it the other way around.

Deku: I know that it was tough for you at home... I forgive you

I hugged him. I hugged Katsuki so tight. It felt amazing. Feeling his warm embrace made me... happy. I felt like I could fly... which I could, but.. not in battle literally sense.. It was.. Different. He hugged me back tightly. He was just a puppy all those years... An adorable puppy that needed a home... a safe haven. I will be that safe haven. I will be where he can run to feel safe.. Like someone cares about him.. I will be the one he can trust with anything.

[After work, Bakugous pov]I chased Izuku down and asked him if he really forgave me

I chased Izuku down and asked him if he really forgave me. "You really think I would be joking?" He hugged me... again! I am hugging the love of my life. For a second time. He will be mine and I won't let him go. I will claim him as my own. He will belong to me and nobody else. Suddenly Izuku pulled away from the hug and and pulled me closer.

He kissed me.

It looks like he's the one who wants to claim me. My face glowed a bright red. I tried to contain my smile, making some sort of weird face in the process. My eyes widened. It took everything in me not to go in for a second kiss. After a short while I shouted,

Bakugou: "WHAT THE HELL IZUKU!?"