a lustul night

obama strokes sans' magical dick cutely, his dick sauce drooling out like a broken waterpipe. "sans, senpai..." obama looked up to the small boy in front of him as he played with his catboy ears.

"i can't keep this a secret anymore... my sweet sans." he looked at his own naked body in the mirror, searching for the golden zipper from behind his neck.

"sans-kun... you don't need to watch, you will be very unpleased with the outcome."

the skeleton looked at him, despair pained through his eye-sockets. "my love, we've came so far... please tell me you're not doing anything harmful?" the anxiousness of the situation jittered through his voice.

sans truly loved obama... he didn't want anything bad to happen to him or their relationship.

obama reached for the golden zipper. "i love you..." as he pulled it down, his skinsuit slowly came off like a snake.

his beautiful skin melted away like snow, it was as if he rebirth'd in the same body. he dragged his long bangs out of his eyes and stared at the supernatural skeleton in front of him.

"n-niki minge?" sans' mind ponders through the thousands of people he knows.. it has to be nikki.

"i'm so sorry but, have we met before?" nikki minge asks, as she finished dancing to super bass. sans glared at her, he began crying.

"i guess true love doesn't exist after all... i thought obama-kun would be the right one for me, but i got it all wrong..." sans said as he looked out the big window of his home.

the end.