Chapter 2

Deku POV

'' Mom gave me a pretty good beating last night, I can still feel it " I thought focusing on the feeling of pain as my cuts soaked my losely warped bandages around my torso.

'' You deserve to be beaten " A cold voice said. Confused I look around to find that there is no one around.

'' I'm in your head " The voice said sending shivers down my spin.

'' You don't deserve All mights power, He only gave it to you cause he pity's you " The voice said again.

'' JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD ALREADY " I screamed internal.

'' I'm not going anywhere until you understand that no one loves or cares for you they hang out with you out of pity ".

'' You know I'm aware of this already, You Don't Need To Tell Me Twice!!! ".

'' You should just do everyone a favour and ki- " The voice cut off by me being pushed to the ground by an unknown force. '' I'm so sorry " a female voice said. '' It's alright now can you please get off of me " I said well giving her the best fake smile I could muster even though my words spoke my truth.

'' Oh sorry I'm so stupid I forgot to introduce myself I'm Rent Saku and the girl behind me is my friend Ichilka Riku " Saku said. '' Nice to meet you Saku and Riku, I'm Izuku Midoriya now if you excuse me I really need to get to school or else I'll be late to class " I told / asked the pair.

'' Oh us to, What school do you go to? " The blue haired girl asked '' I go to UA High School, What about you two? I questioned. '' We go to UA to were in class 1-A it's our first day ".

Saku certainly has a very bubbley personality, We're Riku is very laid back and calm I wonder how they even became friends there completely the exact opposite of each other.
'' Erath to Izu-Chan you there
Izu-Chan " the energetic girl said
'' She called me Izu-Chan " My face turned a bright red at relazing how close Sakus face was to mine. '' Are you alright Izu-Chan your face is pretty red, Do you have a fever? " The girl questioned well putting her hand against my forehead causeing my blush to get worse. '' No I don't have a fever Saku and I'm also in class 1-A now I really have to get going " I said getting up and starting to walk away.
'' Wait, If we're in the same class why don't we walk together Midoriya " The white haired girl says. Causeing the other on to say '' She speaks, I'm shocked " Saku says dramatically well pretending to faint towards Riku and Riku catchs here and rolls her ice blue eyes at Sakus actions.

I start laughing my ass off causeing me to have to catch my breath and some of my cuts to reopen. '' Yeah I guess we can walk together " I say '' Yes yes yes you here that Riku you here that Izu-Chan said we can walk with him " Saku says sticking her tonug out at her.

'' She's so childish, We're Riku is so mature the balance each other out " I thought. Going down to look at my watch I realize the time guys we have got to go or were really going to be late " I said '' follow me " I say sprinting off towards school.

Time Skip

To When There At School

Todorokis POV

I saw Midoriya walk into class with two girls behind him. One of the girls had ocean blue hair with leaf green eyes and a very visible muscular build. The other one had hair as white as freshly fallen snow with sparkling ice blue eyes she to had a very visible muscular build as well.

Looking back over to Midoriya I saw a small spot of blood ant it looked like it was wet '' Is Midoriya bleeding " I thought confused.

To be continued

Authors Note

Hey it's Chou-chan here sorry for the late chapter the reason I'm writing this done below. Also can you please write what you think in the comment section below I doubt my writing when no one comments what they think so it would be nice if you commented.

I'm just going to let you know about my updateing schedule I will try to update a new chapter every day but I also have another book I'm writing so I new chapter will be out a week at the latest. Also don't always expect a chapter one Mondays and Wensdays because I have volleyball on those days and I'm normal pretty tried when I get home. Thank you for understanding.

The one and only

Chou-chan