Visiting Family

No One's POV

The was in a wagon as a man made horses walk on a dirt path. Akashii was smiling wide as she seemed pumped for (Y/N) to look at her, "You seem really happy to be doing this." Akashii looked at him, "Of course I am. I haven't seen my family in nearly a year. And I am going back when we have the biggest festival all year. And I get to have someone to be with me this year." She then hugged (Y/N) to snuggle close to him as he hugged her back. Seldarine was reading a book, "And why do we have to come?" Akashii looked at him, "Because they need some help with some sights of trolls getting to close, but they never get close to the village. Plus my father wanted to see who was fighting by my side." Ani was also really excited, "Oh I can't wait. I've always wanted to celebrate another culture's festivities." Helios looked at him, "But haven't you celebrated our festivities for years." Ani waved it off, "Yeah, but I have done it for years and now it's not exciting."

The five have been traveling for three days and they were now only an hour away. During the trip Akashii told (Y/N) everything about the festival, "There are multiple contests of strength, there is a lot of hunting, and there is a big feast at the end of every day for a week." "This festival is a week long." "Yeah. Is that okay?" "Of course. Longer to get to know your family. Which makes me a little nervous." "Oh don't worry I'm sure that they'll love you. I know I did." "Well if they raised you I bet their good." 

An hour later the group arrived in woods surrounded village. (Y/N) looked around, "So you grew up in the woods?" "Yeah it was so much fun playing around in the dirt." "I envy you, so many trees to climb and swing off of." "Oh yeah, the trees. They were fun to climb." The wagon began to go away for Akashii to lead them into the village, where ogres would wave at her and say hello for her to do the same. As they walked her eyes lit up as she quickly walked towards a house. She stopped in front of the house to look back at her team, "Okay, so this is my family." She then held (Y/N)'s hands, "You ready?" (Y/N) nodded for Akashii to kiss his cheek, "Okay, let's do this." 

She knocked on the door for a male ogre with short white hair, black eyes, red skin, and was the same height as Akashii answered. He looked at them all, "Dad! Akashii's here!" Akashii crossed her arms, "Good to see you too little bro." "Yeah good to see you." He then moved to the side for everyone to come in. When they did a woman and a man greeted them as they resembled Akashii and her brother greatly. The man smiled as he shook everyone's hand, "It is nice to meet you all." He then got to Helios, "Ah, so you must be the boyfriend." Helios became confused, "Wh- Uh no sir. I am not." "Huh?" Akashii rubbed the back of her neck as she held (Y/N), "Um dad." Her father looked at her holding (Y/N)'s hand to then look at (Y/N), "Oh I am very sorry. Usually an ogre's partner is big and strong." Akashii looked at her dad, "Dad!" "Sorry sorry." 

Her mother shook (Y/N)'s hand, "Sorry he doesn't think when he speaks. But he means well." They were then interrupted by Akashii's brother laughing, "Are you kidding me?! You got so desperate to date that little shrimp! This is perfect!" Akashii balled her hand in a fist for (Y/N) to walk up to her brother. He stuck his hand out as he wanted to shake the brother's hand." The brother went to shake his hand, "Hey there shorty-" (Y/N) swept his leg from under him for the ogre to be in the air. The ogre was trying to processed what happened, "Eh?" He was flipped through the air to land on his stomach, with his arm twisted and up, as (Y/N)'s foot on his back.

Akashii got on her stomach in front of her brother, rested her chin on her arms, and smirked, "Hey there. So what happened?" The brother growled, "I can get out of this." As soon as he went to get up he immediately went back down as he felt a jolt of pain run through him. Akashii tilted her head, "Oh pour Akami. Can you not get up. Maybe if you said something to a certain person." Akami let out a sigh of anger, "I'm sorry." "Sorry what was that." "Tch. I'm sorry." (Y/N) let go, "It was nice to meet you." Akashii hugged (Y/N) from behind, "That's my darling." Her mom and dad looked at the two, 'They're dangerous together.' Akashii's mom looked at everyone, "Well you all got here quite late, but the feast is about to start. Would you like to join us?" Everyone nodded, "Yes."

2 Hours Later

The village was lively as everyone ate and drank if they were of age. Akashii had a bottle in her hand as she had her arm around (Y/N), "Da~rling~." "Yes Akashii?" "You're *hic* ve~rry cute~." "And you're very pretty." "Hmm, such a sweet talker~." She then looked at (Y/N), "Why aren't you as drunk as me?" "I am, I just act differently than you do." Akashii picked up a rock to throw it at his head. It hit him for (Y/N) to rub the spot it his ten seconds later, "Ow." Akashii smiled, "Yay~! We're drunk together~!" "Hmm." "I'm tired darling~. Lets go to bed~." "Okay." The two went to the guest bedroom of her parent's house as thy were still out. The two got on the bed for Akashii to hold (Y/N) close with his face in her chest, "Darling~. I'm horny~." "W- We shouldn't." Akashii pouted, "Why not?" "Because I won't remember it. I never remember what happens when I'm drunk." Akashii smiled as she brought her head to (Y/N)'s, "Ok~ay~. But you need to take responsibility. Because next time I won't be able to control myself~." "I promise to take responsibility." "Then it's a deal." The two then closed their eyes to pass out as they held each other.