Captured

(A/N: This chapter is a little dark.)

No One's POV

It was a normal day at the guild for Helios to be having a drink at a table with Akashii sitting across from him. Helios raised an eyebrow at Akashii, who was looking really happy today, so he pointed at her, "You look extra happy today." Akashii nodded, "Yep. It's my birthday today and (Y/N) said that he was going to get me something special when he comes back from his mission." "He's coming back today?" "Mhm. I received a letter yesterday saying that he should come back today." Helios chuckled a little, "I remember two weeks ago when he left with that other group. You kept telling him to be safe and showered him with kisses." Akashii blushed, "It was not that bad. And I just want him to be safe okay. Plus, I don't trust him going with another group." "Well they needed someone like him. They're scout was to sick."

The doors then opened for the group (Y/N) went with to come in. Well, half of them did. They looked a little beaten as a few guild members came to their aid as they began asking questions. Akashii put down her drink to walk towards the group to see the male archer shaken up a bit as the leader of the group was asked by Mrs. Jackie, "What happened?" The leader took deep breathes, "We were ambushed by some sort of gang on our way back. They got three of us. Talia, (Y/N), and Li." Mrs. Jackie got a few medical users to help the three members that came back for her to look pissed as she looked at the other masters, "We need to go get our members back."

As the strongest got ready to head out Ani, Seldarine, Helios were preparing for how to find where (Y/N) would be. Mainly with Seldarine using a finder spell and Ani flying high above. Helios then looked around, "Where is Akashii?" Ani pointed at the door, "She went outside." The three walked out to see Akashii wearing her armor as she was punching a large tree bare handed, with a large hole forming as she was halfway through. Her eyes seemed red as she steam came from her head due to anger.

A couple of hours passed for a large group of the guild to go out and find their missing members. The leader led them to where they were ambushed, for them to stop when they got close. They sent three members ahead as five more snuck behind them to wait for the ambush. After a while the three up ahead were stopped by what looked like six gang members of multiple type of humans and other creatures. They began surrounding the three, for the five behind them to ambush the gang members, by knocking them all out except for one. The last one fell to the ground out of fear as the rest of the guild members who came surrounded him. Mrs. Jackie grabbed the man's shirt collar, "Where is your base?" The man looked around to shake his head, "I'm not tellin'." "Akashii!" Akashii walked up to the man to raise her club and slam it down making a tiny crater, as she stared at the man. Mrs. Jackie tilted her head at her, "You kidnapped someone very important to her, and I guess it's fine if she kills you. We do have four others that could tell us what we want to know." 

The man shook his head, "Wait, nonono. I'll show you! Just keep her away from me." The man led the large group to his base, which was an abandoned town. As the guild arrived nearly all of the gang members stopped in their tracks for a woman man to come out onto the street and see them all. The leader looked at one of the members, "You kidnapped guild members!" The man he yelled at shook, "W- We didn't know sir. They were alone at the time." The leader groaned, "Well, they seem ready for war. Let's give it to them." "Sir, what if we just give them their people back." "If they see the condition those three are in, they'll kill us all." Mrs. Jackie pulled unsheathed her sword, "Attack!!!" As everyone fought Akashii remembered what the man they interrogated told them. He told them where the three people they kidnapped were, with the three being separated from each other. A way to keep them from planning together.

Akashii found an underground bunker, which was exactly where the man said it was. A man charged from her side, for her to not even look as she punched sending him flying a little knocking him. She walked down to put down whoever got in her way with all of them still alive, just a few broken bones. She soon found her way to where (Y/N) should be. She saw his foot chained to the wall, with scratches and bruises all over him, along with his clothes torn, and his equipment destroyed. A man walked around the corner, "Looks like we're being attacked. We're not done getting everything out of you (Y-" He stopped in his tracks when he saw Akashii looking over her shoulder with her eyes dilated and red, "What do you mean get more out of him?" 

She turned around to walk towards him with her club going across the floor. The scared man walked backwards for him to yell, "No. 1! Get in here!" A large man bigger and taller than Akashii walked around the corner for the scared man to smirk, "Good luck against hi-" He was once again stopped by the large man still standing in front of Akashii, but his head gone. Akashii had her club raised using one hand, signifying that she swung at him. The decapitated body fell for Akashii to now walk towards the smaller man with blood on her as she looked down at him. he grabbed him with her left hand for screams to be heard for a few seconds.

Akashii destroyed (Y/N)'s chain, picked him up, and walked outside to see that the gang was defeated. So she found the rest of her team and walked back home to the guild with (Y/N) in her arms as the other two members who were kidnapped were being carried by other as well.