prologue

Jade's POV

Hi I'm Jade Costello, I'm 15 years old and I am 5'8. I call myself Jade Allen because my father, Luke Costello is the leader of the Costello crime family and also the copo of the five mafia families.

When I was 14 ½ years old I started street fighting and my dad doesn't know I
Street fight, my name is Black Shadow and I am one of the three top fighters in Italy, I have been saving up money so I can be able to get my own place when I turn 18. I have also asked my father if I could join the Family Business but, he told me the mafia is for men, and that women like me is for cleaning and taking care of the kids.

My father can be a little strict at some moments but he is just being protective for his family but I know he doesn't love me or my brothers, and he is only around if my mom wants him here, so he is either at a Bar or at the werehouse.

I am in 8th grade and I am a nerd at the school, I am very smart for my age and I am also being taught at a public school because my father doesn't want the private schools know that the daughter of the most ruthless man in the school so he sent me to public school.

I also have four brothers and their names are Laim, Jake, Dylan, and Tony and they are the best brothers ever they are very protective of me. My father told me and my brothers that the mafia is not right for us and he told my brothers that when they get older that they can join, and he told me that I was a disgrace to the family name and that I couldn't join the Family Business.