Chapter 5

"All passengers please report to the dining hall at one!" said the doctor repeated into the loud speaker. Soon him, Clara, and everyone else was in the dining room. "Now you all might be wondering why you're here...theire is a murderer on board this ship. HE yes HE has been slotaring innocent people; Mabey he's on drugs? I don't know but he is in this room." Everyone gasped and started to screem. "Clara now!" He shouted and she grabbed jack. "Hey! Let go of me!" He shouted. Clara heald on tight. "Don't you want me?" Jack looked at her. "You arse!" "Doctor!" He called. He ran up to him with the captain following close behind. "My own apprentice, killing." Jack struggled to get free but he couldn't. The police came on a boat, put him in cuffs, and locked him up. "Goodbye...jack!" Said Clara. "No! I will get out!" Clara laughed. "Shure." She looked at the doctor. "You okay?" He asked. "Fine." She responded and hugged him. She felt nauseous again and walked over to the railing to puke. "Oh thats right...we should get off shouldn't we?" Clara knodded. "Im so sorry. I wanted to have adventure, it just ate me alive-" "its fine." Said Clara. He picked her up and brought her to the TARDIS. "Thank you captain but we should be on our way." "What do you mean?" he asked. "Well...bye!" He said, hopped in the TARDIS, and brought Clara back to earth.