Orgins

“Mommy Mommy Get up!” 2 children shouted. “Today’s the day we find out our quirks!!” Inko Yagi sighed, getting up from the comfort of her soft bed. Inko was a short woman, around 5’5(165cm for those using the metric system)

With hair as green as a forsetin full bloom, and very fit for someone who claims to be an accountant.

Her husband stirred beside her, grumbling at being up at this time in the morning. Her husband was a whopping 7’2(218 cm) tall, and was very skinny, as most say he was just bones.

He had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes with black scleras. Very unsettling to many but to her it was handsome.

His name was Toshinori Yagi, or as many others know him, the Number 1 hero All might. And she was the number 7 pro Magnet. Her power allowed her to use telekinesis, mnd you at a pretty underwhelming level.

But that's not what makes her the Number 7 hero, for she is well versed in many types of martial arts, using her powers to throw off her opponents and strike when they're distracted.

Her husband uses his raw strength to overpower his opponents. The power couple, Mind and Might.

They had 2 kids, their son Izuku who had his mothers hair, but his fathers face and height. Their daughter Izumi on the other hand had her fathers hair and eyes, but her mothers face and height.

Both 4 year olds were bouncing around yelling at them to get ready, with the energy only a child could have.

-Timeskip to the doctors office-

Izuku could be seen clutching an all might figurine and Izumi was nervously fiddling with her fingers. The doctor came back with a solemn look on his face. “Ms. Yagi I have good news and bad news, which would you like to hear first.” “The bad news,” Inko replied. “You’re son unfortunately is quirkless”

A deadly silence spread across the room as everyone processed this fact. All that was heard was the clink of an all might figurine being dropped 

“But the good news is your daughter has a powerful quirk that allows her to attract energy from around her and use it to lift much heavier objects than you, the downside is it drains her stamina fast. But nothing a little training can’t fix.” the doctor joked in a futile effort to lighten the mood.

“Well that's amazing!” Inko yelled. She turned to her daughter, smiling” You hear that, you're gonna be a hero!” Inko failed to notice the destroyed look on her son as he processed what happened.

But a small grin formed on his face, proud of his sister and her powerful quirk.

The doctor noticed this, a small frown appeared on his face. If someone had a mind reading quirk they would've heard him say ‘I hope this kid doesn’t turn out like the others.’ it was well known that quirkless kids were bullied, and had the highest sucide rates out of all other races or genders.

As well as the discrimnation would make it 10x harder for him in this world. ‘I hope he turns out great, this world needs someone powerless to look up to.’ The doctor thought as he exited the room, the solemn look never leaving his face.

-Timeskip of a very silent car ride-

The Yagis entered the house to see Toshinori sitting at the dinner table, smiling as he read a newspaper. “So how did it go?’ he asked. “Well Izuku’s quirkless, but Izumi has a powerful telekinesis quirk.” A smile appeared on his face as he lifted up his daughter, completely ignoring his son standing right there, obviously devastated.

“My little hero, he cried, let's make you a celebratory dinner.” He yelled with pride “katsudon?” his daughter asked. “For you any food my little princess.” Inko walked over the kitchen and grabbed the ingredients, although Izuku noted it was only enough for 3 people. ‘Maybe moms not hungry?’ he thought as he went up to his room.